Good news for a lot of us

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Folks, it is my pleasure to announce the opening of the "Restaurant" at the PUCMM in Santiago on Wednesday, Oct 14.

The restaurant is run, administered and operated by Hotel and Restaurant Management students of the PUCMM, and among a lot of us it has earned high grades.

The menu is limited, but it has been our experience that the meals are worth every penny spent. Since this is their final project before graduation, they work hard at it.

The Restaurant is open for business on Wednesdays, Thrusdays and Fridays. Reservations are greatly suggested because of demand.
Call: Saimy S?nchez at 849 208 1962 for reservations. The restaurant will be open until 27 November.

Cordially,

HB

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
Totally agree! They do it too in the PUCMM in Santo Domingo, food is worth every penny and the service is just top grade!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Didn't they have one previously, a restaurant?
I seem to remember you mentioning it a while back.

Sounds like a good idea.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Did anyone go this year?

We had a terrible experience - the first "not stellar" experience I've had in the five years I've worked at the uni. The kitchen was missing at least 4 dishes (from appetizer to dessert), the service was slow and the food was super salty. They sat me and another (very very) pregnant coworker at a plastic table, after they wanted to seat us outside on a hot day.

I felt bad because a lot of the kids are my students, but I just wasn't impressed.

Hillbilly, how was it for you? And where are you hiding ? I haven't seen you in at least two semesters!