Bank purchase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vault

Oct 8, 2015
Good evening everyone,

After having the most ugly experience with responses on this forum I just opened up my e mail and was amazed of the highly valuable messages I received.....
I had no idea that this is how things work....hundreds of mindless troll/2nd Grade Humor comments and a dozen or so very valuable e mails........I am new to Public and anonymous forums, but I most certainly appreciate the e mails.....FPA's will be going out to some folks tomorrow and Monday.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Keep at it... no reason to quit.

My one post got thumbed by the Curmudgeon.. why? Dunno

It may or may not be possible...

Some of these ideas are / seem to be far fetched.

Would you try to sell a Million dollar property here ??
Not sure......... $200,000...yes....

vault

Oct 8, 2015
Keep at it... no reason to quit.

My one post got thumbed by the Curmudgeon.. why? Dunno

It may or may not be possible...

Some of these ideas are / seem to be far fetched.

Would you try to sell a Million dollar property here ??
Not sure......... $200,000...yes....

Well, the leads received need to be qualified.....But, I was amazed that there wefre leads and some sounded indeed very promissing.....Time will tell. But, what a contrast to the on Forum posts....my goodness. I guess some folks lose all inhibitions under the cover of anonymity. Also, thanks to the Moderators for trying to bring order to the unruly class room......

heisy

Jun 8, 2015
Well, the leads received need to be qualified.....But, I was amazed that there wefre leads and some sounded indeed very promissing.....Time will tell. But, what a contrast to the on Forum posts....my goodness. I guess some folks lose all inhibitions under the cover of anonymity. Also, thanks to the Moderators for trying to bring order to the unruly class room......

I followed your ordeal the other day.....sometimes it is better not to respond and wait until the "Children" have tired themselves and make room for the adults.......

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I followed your ordeal the other day.....sometimes it is better not to respond and wait until the "Children" have tired themselves and make room for the adults.......

For real? You wanted people to tell you if you had legal grounds against your wife to play your music loud, in your house that annoys your wife, aaaannnnddd wanted serious answers from us.........? Such an ordeal we put you through.:cheeky:

heisy

Jun 8, 2015
For real? You wanted people to tell you if you had legal grounds against your wife to play your music loud, in your house that annoys your wife, aaaannnnddd wanted serious answers from us.........? Such an ordeal we put you through.:cheeky:

Read again before spewing, ... thank you.

heisy

Jun 8, 2015
....and there's nothing wrong with a premature Jack-O-Lantern.

Not to worry.....they get tired soon....I figure 5 more Halloween comments the the NJ TP will get revived.....Think of it as playing "Throwing Stick" with a dog....they will always fetch it, but get tired after a while......

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Is there a full moon or something tonight?????

I'm glad that the OP received some solid leads via e-mail. DR1 has members from all walks of life, some of whom would undoubtedly surprise many.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.