DDCDR - Free Spay/Neuter Clinic for Dominican , Haitian owned, and street dogs and ca

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Free Spay/Neuter Clinic for Dominican owned, Haitian owned, and street dogs and cats is this Monday through Friday (12th to 16th) in the Callejon area of Cabarete. Animals can be brought in starting at 8 a.m.
Jornada Gratis de esterilzacion y castracion Perros y Gatos del 12 al 16 Octubre de 8 a.m. al 5 p.m..

To get to the clinic site from Sosua you turn right at the stop light in Cabarete. Follow the road to Calle 9 which is right before the Dream Project School. Turn right one block and then turn right a half a block.

Para llegar al sitio de la clinica de Sosua, usted debe ir a Cabarete y doblar a la derecha donde est? el sem?foro. Sigue en el camino hasta Calle 9, que es un poco antes de llegar a la escuela Dream Project. Sigue en Calle 9 una cuadra y entonces doble a la derecha. Sigue media cuadra y doble a la derecha.

See Translation

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
This is an incredible opportunity for the people that can take advantage of it.

Wonderful work.

If I had a "Dog Catcher's" type of van, I would round up all the dogs in my neighborhood...

If, if, if....

HB

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
This is an incredible opportunity for the people that can take advantage of it.

Wonderful work.

If I had a "Dog Catcher's" type of van, I would round up all the dogs in my neighborhood...

If, if, if....

HB

Assume you didn't really mean to dislike Tom's post then?

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Hillbilly: We are hoping to sterilize 400 animals this week. We have another big clinic in November with World Vets - time to get a bus and round up dogs if you are interested. As well Dr Giselle does a ton of work for the animals in Santiago - I am sure she would assist you with the dogs in your area....tom

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
We are taking 8-10 per day from Costambar! Just left with 8 dogs and 3 cats! What a great thing!