Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cheapest way or place to print a 200 page document

Longtimers, please help…
    I am looking for the cheapest way or place to print a 200 page document. I have it on my computer and on a flash drive but I need a hard copy to work with.
    I am in La Romana.
    Many thanks.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to a nearby business that has a quality printer. Tell the owner that you need their help with something important. They will be relieved that all you are asking for is the use of their printer. Be direct and honest. People feel good when they can help someone.

3. Dislikes jabejuventus disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Any idea what type of business might be good, or what I might offer to pay?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I was giving a presentation and didn't have my hand outs. I went to a large law firm and asked to speak directly to one of the partners. He laughed and said he thought it was a real problem. He called his secretary and she took care of it for me. Go to any high end business with a high volume business with printers. Speak to owner directly and be honest. An administrator doesn't have the authority to give away supplies and shouldn't. They won't take payment. Bring them some tres leches the next day.

6. Likes ctrob liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have any other ideas?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Internet cafes frequently have printers.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If I not mistaken, Mailboxes Etc charges 1.5 pesos per printed page - no idea if the fees vary between locations. 300 pesos not a bad price.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VJS View Post
    If I not mistaken, Mailboxes Etc charges 1.5 pesos per printed page - no idea if the fees vary between locations. 300 pesos not a bad price.
    Thank you! Looks like Jumbo has a Mailboxes Etc. That's a great price compared to printing at an internet cafe here.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VJS View Post
    I have had several thousand pages printed over the years in Puerto Plata at a copy shop. Used to pay one peso per page, but recently went up to two pesos for 10 copies or under and 1.5 pesos for more than ten.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by london777 View Post
    I have had several thousand pages printed over the years in Puerto Plata at a copy shop. Used to pay one peso per page, but recently went up to two pesos for 10 copies or under and 1.5 pesos for more than ten.
    Wow, wish I could get those prices. Here, I have been charged 5 to 10 pesos per page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast