german resident dies in cabarete

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Brown eyed, white feathered ostriches have also been sighted. Hasn't anyone noticed how the killers are seldom caught?

In this case it seems he was:
El victimario fue identificado como el reconocido delincuente Angelo Flete Vargas, residente en el sector el cementerio, Sabaneta de Yasica, quien supuestamente fue arrestado por miembros de la Polic?a nacional la madrugada del s?bado.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
but notice this:
De este hecho poco se conoce ya que de manera extra?a las autoridades han manejado con mucho hermetismo este tema.

i will look for any updates on this. sometimes the newspapers put in some info regarding preventive prison for certain crimes. the final sentence often takes a long time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"THAT IS",............The DR!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
The only ones who are "Caught", are the ones who don't "SHARE" with the "Policia" in their "Territory"!
OR, when a family, or friend of the Victim pays MORE!!!!!

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
an old lady (80) died as a result of the injuries she suffered following an attack and robbery in cabarete:
Muere residente alemana de 80 a?os luego de varios d?as de internamiento, despu?s de resultar golpeada al ser asaltada en Cabarte

i wonder if this is the same lady reported by caribeman in this thread:

Im not sure it is. the lady i heard about was a resident in camino del sol 3 km east of cabarete. it is 10 minutes away from sabaneta ( which is further east) I hear she was shot and left for 4 days. She was quite elderly i guess, i didnt know she was as old as 80 though

singer1000001

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
No i dont think this is the same lady.....my information was that she was shot and killed in her home and not found for 4 days. the victim was a german older lady 80 years old. Just east of cabarete

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
is it possible for every one to put some money together and hire a small task force to police the foreigners of d.r. for investigating watching and prevention of crimes. believe me if the person gets 100 a day things will change but who knows

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
is it possible for every one to put some money together and hire a small task force to police the foreigners of d.r. for investigating watching and prevention of crimes. believe me if the person gets 100 a day things will change but who knows

Who is everyone? How would this be managed? Why would it be different than the current Politur/Cestur/PN/Local Police?