Stadium Cups~ Brugal or Presidente Swag

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Looking for some Stadium Cups, preferably from Brugal but I'd take Presedente also. Maybe a plastic chair or two also.

Any idea where I'd get them, or fine me some wholesale Brugal or Presedente swag for my bar?

What about the factory in POP, do they have a gift shop?

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
If you buy enough product, they usually give you promotional stuff.....

If... I buy enough, my fren'!

Where do I need to be buying from to get promotional stuff? I usually just buy from Super Pola or Playero. I never see any promotional stuff there.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Six,

Call the companies (Brugal, Am Bev, Coca Cola) ask to speak with a sales rep. Tell them you are going to post an open invitation on DR1 (with a potential audience of 30,000+), you'll end up with more tables, chairs, umbrellas and swag than you'll know what to do with. Arrange to have a delivery detail in place to keep the fiesta going and sell the merriment to the guests at cost.

Not only will HEC not know what hit them, it will be the party of the decade (you're moving in 8 months so what do you care). When it's over, you'll be able to have a street sale and will make a mint on all the extra swag that you no longer want.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Six,

Call the companies (Brugal, Am Bev, Coca Cola) ask to speak with a sales rep. Tell them you are going to post an open invitation on DR1 (with a potential audience of 30,000+), you'll end up with more tables, chairs, umbrellas and swag than you'll know what to do with. Arrange to have a delivery detail in place to keep the fiesta going and sell the merriment to the guests at cost.

Not only will HEC not know what hit them, it will be the party of the decade (you're moving in 8 months so what do you care). When it's over, you'll be able to have a street sale and will make a mint on all the extra swag that you no longer want.

This will be my going away party. Clear your calendar. Tentatively scheduled for July 16th, 2016.

We'll need some Donkeys, any have some Donkeys? And Kenny Chesney, how much you think it'll cost to get him down here?

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
This will be my going away party. Clear your calendar. Tentatively scheduled for July 16th, 2016.

We'll need some Donkeys, any have some Donkeys? And Kenny Chesney, how much you think it'll cost to get him down here?

WAIT. June 16! 6-16-2016... It's perfecto!

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
drSix's Epic Going Away Party.

Starting 6-16-2016 at 6:06 AM and going for 66 hours or until the island is out of Rum.

Stay tuned for details.

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
Six,

I also agree with this, Brugal and Presidente easily give away promotional stuff, I've done several trip and wanted some 'patrocinio' from them, and I always get, head bandannas, Domino sets and tables, cup holders etc.

You might even get some Presidente and Brugal girls there.
Also try Macorix, since they are positioning on the market, they are available to any kind of promotion.

Including the Macorix girls:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YdgEc32lv...Lo4/JpRLRrFz1Qs/s1600/Mujeres+Ron+Macorix.jpg

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I think to pull off something on this scale might need some practice runs to smooth out the process. I'm at at your service...

Ooops, regular DR forum no DR content...

I think to pull off something on this scale in the DR might need some practice runs to smooth out the process. I'm at at your service...

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
I also agree with this, Brugal and Presidente easily give away promotional stuff, I've done several trip and wanted some 'patrocinio' from them, and I always get, head bandannas, Domino sets and tables, cup holders etc.

You might even get some Presidente and Brugal girls there.
Also try Macorix, since they are positioning on the market, they are available to any kind of promotion.

Including the Macorix girls:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YdgEc32lv...Lo4/JpRLRrFz1Qs/s1600/Mujeres+Ron+Macorix.jpg

Okay, so where do I go to get this stuff?

I'm buying probably $500 or more worth of Brugal and Presedente the first week of November.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Okay, so where do I go to get this stuff?

I'm buying probably $500 or more worth of Brugal and Presedente the first week of November.

There was a place I visited a number of years ago in the capital. They had everything your looking for t-shirts, cups, everything even domino boards. I cant remember where it was though. Perhaps someone else can help. But the place did or does exist.