Car Rental in Bavaro

healimonster

Sep 29, 2015
Any recommendations for off airport car rental businesses in B?varo? I am looking to rent a pickup truck or van for a few days to do some furniture shopping and would rather not go back to the airport.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
There is a rental place across from Barcel? Dominican Beach and, now gone, Pulpo restaurant. Two friends have rented from there and were satisfied. I didn't ask the price, but both are generally focused on getting a good deal.

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Almost everyone delivers. I don't remember paying a delivery charge from ilumel. Or Bamblue.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I have always rented online ahead, best discounts. I have rented from Europcar and Budget, both are
pretty much the same price but booking ahead online will save you lots of money.

healimonster

Sep 29, 2015
We booked online with Budget. They came and picked us up at the resort. They didn't have the van we reserved and tried to up-sell us to an midsized SUV which was a total joke since we couldn't use the SUV for moving and why should we have to pay more for their booking mistake? We ended up with a larger cargo van which was great other than the fact that it had previously been in a head on collision and the passenger door didn't open. It was great for trips to IKEA.