Middle-eastern dancers?

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Can anyone tell me if there are any Middle-eastern dance (a.k.a bellydance) teachers or performers working in the DR.
<sub> (and if yes, who, and where)</sub>
:)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Use the search...

and type in "belly dancing" and you will find the answer to your question.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Vannesa in my soup

I hate to say this, but I am sick and tired of watching this belly dancing group from Vannesa Angulo. They seem to be everywhere, even in my soup.

But for the poster here, just call Vannesa at 563-3654. Her school is at Lope de Vega Ave. 33 in Santo Domingo and tell her I dont want to see her on TV for another month!!!

TW

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks, TW, and

by any chance do you know if she has a website and/or email (I did a search on the net but didn't come up with anything), and if she (or someone else at the school) speaks either English or French?

thnx :)

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Vannesa in my soup

golo said:
I hate to say this, but I am sick and tired of watching this belly dancing group from Vannesa Angulo. They seem to be everywhere, even in my soup.

TW

...but are they any good?
Is it popular in the DR?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Belly Dancing

i have a belly button too which dances too when you tickle it with a long nailed female finger.

any takers

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
She is the best

From what I have seen, Vannesa is the best in DR. I am not sure if she would have been cintracted to do the belly dancing scenes in the Cleopatra movie, but she is getting all the jobs in DR. So go with the one that does all the business! His girls are gorgeous and she is not too bad for a viejeva.

TW

wmb

Jan 24, 2002
jjsk, are you looking for a teacher or just a performer? If you are seriously looking for a teacher, I teach middle eastern dance on the North Coast. With your permission I will email you with details.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
wmb

Yes, please send me details.
Am looking to find out about the MED market in the DR.

Belly dancer

Jun 8, 2005
Desert orchids

HI
I am an accredited belly dancer in A-Z original A-Z advanced, Also stick , Veil& finger symbols,
I am moving from Ireland to DR on the 22nd June, Where i will be teaching new students, and performing, if anyone would like further details.
Kay.
0044 7801048478

M

Mr.Mark

I want to see you girls performing, please invite me to one of your shows!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Where are you moving to BellyDancer??

I teach sometimes in Juan Dolio when I am there......

(For the joeksters....NO you will NOT see me perform....I teach only but if you're ever at one of Hotel Flor di Loto's "Indian Fiestas'" you may see some of my students!)