Renting Punta Cana restaurant for private party

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Has anyone rented out a restaurant on the water or at least a portion of the restaurant for a gathering? How accommodating were they? Did it go smoothly?

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Bavaro area would be best. We have a group of 35 to 45. Nothing fancy but on the water would be great.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Jelly Fish, Hurracan, Kukua, Soles are some happening places on the beach, Balicana has a pool inside, close to the beach. Mine isn't near water or i would have gladly proposed.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Thank you very much. We love the food and setting of Jellyfish, but didn't know how they were for gatherings.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Just to the left of Jellyfish facing the Ocean is a good Italian restaurant. It is part of a Spa called Marine something. You can
enter it on the street going left where the parking lot for Jellyfish is. They serve the best Langostinos anywhere.

I am sure it would be a lot better price than you can ever get from the Jellyfish. Check it out.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Thanks Sky. Does it have as nice a beach set up as Jellyfish? I'm not a strong negotiator, but we have three events that we will be renting it out for and would like a decent price.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Thanks Sky. Does it have as nice a beach set up as Jellyfish? I'm not a strong negotiator, but we have three events that we will be renting it out for and would like a decent price.

It is on the beach, same as Jellyfish. I guarantee you will not get the price you want at Jellyfish. They have an attitude
problem there and think they are better than they are. But you can see both places and ask at both what they want.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
I'm sure you're correct about Jellyfish. We're trying to keep it nice, but economical. The beach setting should be enough for our crew. I'm also trying to spend money with local owner and not an AI corporation.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
setting "on the water" brings of course the La Yola to mind, on poles right over the Punta Cana Marina.
it is not one of the economical kind,tho.
an other very nice place with fantastic seating/setting on the beach is the Juanillo Beach Club at Cap Cana.

Mike