Heineken and Budweiser

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
For you Heineken and Budweiser lovers La Cadena has 6 packs, 12 ounce bottles for 299RD which is cheaper than a Presidente at the colmado.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Heineken was good to me while backpacking through Europe many moons ago and I will always be loyal to them. They had an "all you can eat and drink" tour at their Amsterdam brewery for 50 cents. Our table of 6 idiot guys and 6 gorgeous Dutch women made the most of their generosity!! bigbird, thanks for the memories!!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
a heiny a day was my motto....and dont know if i have ever turned down one....''''said no to the buds plenty of times and still do...

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
heineken is one of the few non GMO beers out there. i buy a case whenever its on sale. even corona has gmo corn syrup in it. simply amazing

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Heineken was good to me while backpacking through Europe many moons ago and I will always be loyal to them. They had an "all you can eat and drink" tour at their Amsterdam brewery for 50 cents. Our table of 6 idiot guys and 6 gorgeous Dutch women made the most of their generosity!! bigbird, thanks for the memories!!

I used to pass by the Heineken Brewery everyday on my way to and from work. Nothing beats finishing off the day with a couple of cold
pints of Heineken.