This Could Happen Just In Dr

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
I went yesterday to watch a movie in the brand new Bella Vista Mall. they charged me 120 pesos. many people complaint why that price? the clerk respond: 120 is for sala 1, the others salas are 80 pesos. so what they have different in sala 1? better AC? NO; better sound? NO, is the same in any sala.
So, why the hell do you charge me 120? this is a VIP sala, everybody around you will be VIP.
Shit. it was dark inside, i couldnt see Britney, Hillary, not even Elton John. next time i will be there early to see if i am lucky.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Why didn't you get your monies worth by cheating them & watching it through halway a second time???? What you DIDN'T know is that TW was on the back row with 17 of his young ladies of high social life!! - Cheers for the laugh!! - Grahame.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
This could happen?

The reason why you paid the extra, the RD$120, was so you could have the seat all for yourself. The RD$80 was for the Salas where they get as many patrons in as they can, some may have to sit on your lap. Also, didn't you notice that in the $80 Salas you are required to close the doors carefully, so they don't fall off and the screens have a horizontal tear across their length. Regards, PJT