Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracym

Jul 15, 2015
It amazes me that so many of you speak about all that is happening in the Dr and how it is not cheap or safe, you talk about the people and their government like you have a right....I have been watching you all talk out your asses like yoy again have a right a...if you are so miserable go home lol..people like you need to shake your heads...some are si miserable every thing they say is negative wow go home...I find out hard to believe you negative people haven't been a victim yet, but could c why so many exists become victims....you sick people leave your country running from yourselves get to the dr and keep up your sick behaviours and wonder why all these exists are dieing lol ...misty odd the exists are great I am sure but some of you should be bank I'm your country facing the **** you did. .u all hide behind your computer's and judge so many lol...ur is quite disturbing really...I feel sorry for countries like the Dr and the Philippines they have to deal with all the Other countries rejects....u all ran there for a reason and if you were honest you should know you are no better lol...I look forward to all the bull cheap responses .....oh and cccccccccu ass lol YOU need to get a life and so judging others like you have the right lol....at times I read these comment and believe they belong I the clown bin....please so your crap, ur gets old lol...no offencE to those who are not like this...it just makes me laugh hours you believe you have a say or that it even matters lol. Didnt stay New thread I know I should havE so save your unwanted comments .. u all sound like old bitter people who got shared because you fell for the same assumptions others have when planning a relationship there our a life you failed at.. my mom's always said you take yourself with you wherever you go. ..and for the record if u all are so miserable go home...for cccccc I have our my kids first and have professionals that have suggested this move for us and think you need to talk with one as well...just thinking out loud . :)

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
those Smartphones are a tricky thingy, eeh?
why only negative things are told here?
that's a easy one.
everybody love's to Rant, like you also did yourself above,
to let that pressure out.
and the many positive things in life?
well, i don't share those nice things with some stu strangers on a Internet Forum,
those nice things i enjoy and share with real life friends and family and neighbours.
why would You think you would be entitled to be part of MY good daily Sweet things??
you are a bordmember and entitled to read all the crap about all da shyt i wanna get rid of.

enjoy your day.
hey,
i am leaving here now for something very nice/positive,
but damn sure i will tell ya fock about it.
you don't like reading negatives from old foreigners?
hey, just go home (means get the fock off this bord and look for one suitable to you and yours)

Mike

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I'm not one of those complainers, but as I have said before.......

When it starts to grind me down, I change the scenery...... and head for an airport.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I'm not one of those complainers, but as I have said before.......

When it starts to grind me down, I change the scenery...... and head for an airport.

jejejeje, that is what I had to learn to do. I know my tolerance level, four to six weeks maximum and I have to go stateside. I love it here but no way could I come and stay here for a solid year without going to my USA.

markryan

Jul 16, 2014
Everyone in every country likes to complain no matter how good they have it. It's human nature, not a big deal really. Plus I believe if the bad things are not talked about things will never get better.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
You make some good points. On your next rant try a few spaces. It reads like one long boring sentence. Why all the lols. Periods work well........

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Having been here since 2003 full time, I am home. And I reserve the right to say whatever I want about anything.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
OP..

I love this country regardless of what anyone has to say about it good or bad. No need to generalize.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I just bought a new Shop Vac, but I would be afraid to use it on that "paragraph",.. cuz i forgot to buy extra filters with it..

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Could be worse.
Could be sitting in a bedsit dreading winter, worrying about the electric bills and the gas and saving for a month to go out for a beer or two.

Lots of the naysayers don't even live here.
They post by remote control,often about issues which they know little about,and, as your example shows, getting a good rant in is necessary sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.