Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Parking Punta Cana airport

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Would like to know if anyone know the exact cost to leave a car 2 weeks at PUJ airport, or any good option nearby where I could leave it (blue mall, nacional, punta cana village?) or too risky.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeanchris View Post
    Would like to know if anyone know the exact cost to leave a car 2 weeks at PUJ airport, or any good option nearby where I could leave it (blue mall, nacional, punta cana village?) or too risky.
    it costs 500 pesos at the airport per day. i would not leave a car parked at any mall etc for 2 weeks!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santa110xyz View Post
    it's not the price, it's the arrival time in SD...1:30 am. this means leaving alone the airport for NC at that time i don't dare. for that reason i checked on punta cana.
    What about parking in a hotel in Santo Domingo and taking a taxi to SDQ, then returning to the hotel when you arrive at 1.30am. One of the hotels that has a big car park like the Sheraton or the Catalonia would probably let you do that.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeanchris View Post
    If you leave it at the Village or mall they'll put a boot on it.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234