Affordable transport PUJ to La Romana

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
Good afternoon guys,

Next month I'm flying into PUJ, but my ultimate destination is La Romana. My flight is coming in Late, and I'm looking for someone reliable to pick up and drop me off in La Romana. There are a couple of guys with DINO Taxi in La Romana that I've used before; but I'm thinking it would make much more sense if there was a driver already in the Bavaro, Punta Cana area that could pick me up for a reasonable fee and drop me off in La Romana. Don't even want to bother with the airport taxis at PUJ, those guys over there breathe different air.

If anyone living in the Bavaro, Higuey, Punta Cana area know an affordable, reliable driver that they could put me in touch with, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Jeepito
Brugal wishes and Mangu dreams!!

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
Good afternoon guys,
Don't even want to bother with the airport taxis at PUJ, those guys over there breathe different air.

I would have suggested the taxi guys at PUJ, curious to know about the air they breathe.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I know a couple that want 100 US for up to 5 people but my son arrived on his own last yearn found one from PUJ to Dominous for 25.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Weather the driver lives in PC and has to drive back or comes from La Romana is kinda the same difference. Its just over an hour drive so it should be 50 to 75usd unless you use a PUJ taxi. Then I believe its 100 plus