Any Parcel Services from DR to Haiti..??

Dumbar

Dec 16, 2010
Bonjou/Bonswa..!!

Two days ago I spoke with Caribbean Coachline's customer services and they say they own a list of forbidden things that can't cross through the border, including rum, wine, among other things, so it's about impossible to send or bring anything with the current situation.

So I'm wondering if there's any parallel parcel services working in DR-Haiti route, viceversa; I've heard about small busses who travel about 8 hrs to pap so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
Going to Haiti yes, coming into the DR no.

Bonjou/Bonswa..!!

Two days ago I spoke with Caribbean Coachline's customer services and they say they own a list of forbidden things that can't cross through the border, including rum, wine, among other things, so it's about impossible to send or bring anything with the current situation.

So I'm wondering if there's any parallel parcel services working in DR-Haiti route, viceversa; I've heard about small busses who travel about 8 hrs to pap so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You can use Caribe Tours to send just about anything to Haiti; I have. From Haiti to the DR is a different story, I didn't, and, I'm not quite sure anyone has the patience to deal with that parallel universe that exists on the Dominican side of the border.

Dumbar

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks Jeepito.. I've thought about them too but I've not even bothered to call afraid of the same response and considering isn't an issue of companies but governments.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
You can use Caribe Tours to send just about anything to Haiti; I have. From Haiti to the DR is a different story, I didn't, and, I'm not quite sure anyone has the patience to deal with that parallel universe that exists on the Dominican side of the border.

We have used both Terra Bus and Capital Coach Lines to send packages from our office in Port au Prince to Santo Domingo.....both have their Haiti office/terminus in Tabarre near the US Embassy (Capital is also in Petion Ville) and their SD offices are both on 27th February just west of Nunez de Caceres.

Dumbar

Dec 16, 2010
Ah! Terra bus.. I didn't know they had parcel services at all; thanks Bryanell.

Dumbar

Dec 16, 2010
Ok.. a small progress

Spoke with a Haitian friend who gave me a number of a company named "Chikito Express".. Seems to be small busses who travel from Santiago to PAP; although, the buss isn't actually working, they say they ship things to haiti with no issues.