Quebec Photography Producer

mdeze

Nov 9, 2015
6 months a year (cold months) I bring my fashion clients to sunny DR for their photo shoots.
Their places of choice; Zona Coloniale, Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Las Terrenas, and Casa de Campo.

I am constantly looking for local collaborators such as locations scouts, villas / resorts owner managers, hair and make up artists, customs brokers, photographers, van rentals, caterers, insurances providers, models, talents of all kind, etc etc.... all that is necessary to produce a photo shoot..do not hesitate if you, or know somebody, interested in joining me on my photo shoots..MERCI

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
6 months a year (cold months) I bring my fashion clients to sunny DR for their photo shoots.
Their places of choice; Zona Coloniale, Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Las Terrenas, and Casa de Campo.

I am constantly looking for local collaborators such as locations scouts, villas / resorts owner managers, hair and make up artists, customs brokers, photographers, van rentals, caterers, insurances providers, models, talents of all kind, etc etc.... all that is necessary to produce a photo shoot..do not hesitate if you, or know somebody, interested in joining me on my photo shoots..MERCI

Sadly I can't join you but I have some suggestions for photo shoots in the LT area. There is an Ecological Park on the bi-pass road between LT and Limon. There is an old fashion gazebo on the property that just screams Carribean and DR. Also in Playa Bonita there is a place called Hotel Atlantis which has a very cool European, old world vibe. In Playa Bonita, of course, You have Punta Bonita, where Playa Bonita and Playa Coson meet. Great background of Mountains and sea behind you. Again, in Playa Bonita at the other end you have large, jaged rocks coming out of the water which makes a great back drop. In LT at the end of Playa Las Ballenas you have the river feeding into the sea with volcanic rock mountains behind you. Playa Valle, which is on the other side of Samana City is a great beach with large mountains as a back drop and looks more like South Pacific than Carribean. Of Course, there are many sites of the new stretch of road from Coson to El Catey, including a small cave, which could be used as a great backdrop. I could go on and on but you get the "picture" Nice Pun!!!!!!!!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I have a terrific hair stylist/makeup artist I can recommend in Punta Cana.

Sent from my GT-I9195L using Tapatalk

mdeze

Nov 9, 2015
Thank you so much Steve from Las Terrenas....Actually in DR it is ONE of my favorite place...I have brought a few of my client there for their photo shoots...THEY love it....although, I truly appreciate the new locations you are suggesting...super duper...if you know of any local persons in my field of work...photography production...(photo assistant, hair and make up, casting, etc etc ) do not hesitate...at this moment, my priority is to find a custom broker or custom agent or a service in order for my clients to bring in their fashion samples for their shoot....that is call temporary import. Keep in touch michelle

mdeze

Nov 9, 2015
Thank you Kate....super duper...we have many request for Punta Cana from our fashion clients...MERCI keep in touch Michelle

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Best of luck, mdeze!! Always nice to see people pumping up the local economy, especially in such a creative venue. Where can we view the finished product?

mdeze

Nov 9, 2015
Thank you so much for the follow up...I have no merit...The Dominican Republic is such a natural for us French Canadians...you may see some of my projects at:

Michelle d'Eze, Senior Producer
Dominican Republic Support Services for Films, TV, Stills
International Mobile: 514-880-6372
https://www.facebook.com/DRdeze/

Our Dominican Republic Divisions of Support Services/Teams: Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, Casa de Campo and Samana.
The firm offers an extensive range of support services that can be booked individually or as a complete package. These include location scouting, set managing/coordinating, requisitioning and processing of permits, casting, photography, studios rentals, equipment rentals, accommodations, catering, transportation (automobiles, boats, helicopters, Winnebago rentals) and all other production needs. Moreover, collaborating with the Dominican Republic Film Commission (DGCINE), the company handles all the “nitty-gritty” tasks that are so time-consuming and bothersome for a producer working abroad - - tasks such as customs, work permits and on-site logistics. In a nutshell, we deliver an international standard of service while at the same time, enabling our clients to benefit from the scenery and relaxed atmosphere of one of the great destinations of the world.”