He must be gay!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
[video=youtube;WYwC7j08a2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYwC7j08a2Y[/video]

The twerkers being hunted by cops: Appeal to catch women who sexually assaulted male deli customer by grinding against him and groping his crotch
Police are seeking two scantily-clad female suspects in Washington, DC
The Metropolitan Police Department has video of the suspects from a store
Shows one of the women twerk and then grind on man standing behind her
The woman's female friend approached and repeatedly grabbed his crotch
Women wanted on third-degree sexual abuse charges and police need help

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...opolitan-Police-Department.html#ixzz3rBXzk4YY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Cops have nothing better to do than to pick up some horny hoes?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
[video=youtube;WYwC7j08a2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYwC7j08a2Y[/video]

The twerkers being hunted by cops: Appeal to catch women who sexually assaulted male deli customer by grinding against him and groping his crotch
Police are seeking two scantily-clad female suspects in Washington, DC
The Metropolitan Police Department has video of the suspects from a store
Shows one of the women twerk and then grind on man standing behind her
The woman's female friend approached and repeatedly grabbed his crotch
Women wanted on third-degree sexual abuse charges and police need help

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...opolitan-Police-Department.html#ixzz3rBXzk4YY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Cops have nothing better to do than to pick up some horny hoes?

gay, no. he was just working to protect his wallet.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Pretty gross, just grabbing at a guys nuts. Where do these retards learn that men enjoy this kind of attention.

Role reversal, people would be coming to her assistance. Does a man have rights to aggressively defend himself in such circumstances?

culiacan

Nov 11, 2015
seriously dude cant you see that 1)the women are running a pickpocket attempt -they are NOT "horny" and 2)the guy could see this -whereas others (you) couldn't see it.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
seriously dude cant you see that 1)the women are running a pickpocket attempt -they are NOT "horny" and 2)the guy could see this -whereas others (you) couldn't see it.

Ok then, since I was the last to post I'll presume you meant me. And so 'dude', I think it is pretty obvious she is trying to pick pocket him. This is why I stated 'Where do these retards learn that men enjoy this kind of attention'. Questioning how they ever thought they would get close enough to a guy to pull it off by grabbing his ball, has the opposite effect no? well yes we can see that. Where did they learn a guy would drop his defenses by this kind of distraction.
So 'dude' I thought it was obvious, only you couldn't see that, 'dude'. Try to digest what you're reading before giving it the 'dude' bs in future.

culiacan

Nov 11, 2015
Who are you referring to?

sorry I didn't clarify with my last comment. but I was referring to frank recktenwald who had posted the video with HIS heading put in as "HE MUST BE GAY" ( I guess in reference to the guy in the video). The guy in the video is most likely not gay - but he is smart to NOT fall for the "horny woman pickpocket scam act".

culiacan

Nov 11, 2015
by the way HUG : I'm sorry I didn't clarify ( honest mistake) but PLEASE don't be so quick to assume so quickly and get too sensitive and worked up over a misunderstanding. No harm intended to you from my part. your comment is actually very good.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Update from Frank.

Thanks Frank:

Hi BB,
Here's a follow up on the closet thread

One of the women caught making unwanted advances on a man inside a gas station in that infamous twerk-assault surveillance footage has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of sexual abuse, reports the New York Daily News. Ayanna Marie Knight, a 22-year-old woman from Las Vegas, reportedly entered the plea earlier this week in Superior Court. The incident, which took place inside a gas station convenience shop in D.C. in October, also involved another woman who reportedly remains at large.

DC Metro Police / NYDN
"You don?t know who these people are," the alleged victim told Fox 5 shortly after the footage was released by local authorities. "I was afraid [for] my safety." The women also reportedly flashed the victim, who later reported the encounter to police after the gas station attendant told him "What do you want me to do?"

Knight's sentencing is currently set for Monday. As for the other twerk-assault participant, she is believed to be facing the same charges as Knight, though no additional arrests have been made regarding the incident.
http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/20..._campaign=cmcm

Can you open the thread?
Thxs
Frank

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
He feared for his safety because they flashed him?:paranoid:
He couldn't handle that popola? :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Where there's bait there's usually a hook, a trap or some other unwanted victim experience waiting to be sprung. He probably wasn't their 1st.