finding the right woman for marriage!!

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Ok I concede I am a helpless Gringo in love with all things Dom inican! Since my 1st visit to the DR 2 weeks ago I have been
planning my next trip to the country at the first possible oppurtunity that I can return. I perhaps was a bit premature in my
assumption that I could find the Dominican woman of my dreams and quickly return to the US and live happily ever after what a pipe dream!! However I am not going to give up never I am Hell Bent on finding a Dominican woman.

My question is having only visited the DR once and desiring a woman from the country one just doesn't go to the campo and say "joven ven a mi" or does one? Since I don't yet have a network of friends how best should I proceed with meeting a female from the country SUGGESTIONS?

ps NO MATCH MAKING SERVICES I AM SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING A GOOD WOMAN.

THANKS ALL

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Get in touch with AZB

AZB will not let you down. Read his posts. He is the Grand Master of man - woman relationships. Forget what Criss has to say about him. They still have the bloody hatchets in the air.

If I were you I would go see AZB. Ask him to setup a barbecue and you are all set man. Plus he is based in Santiago. That is the breeding ground of love.

A good piece of advise....don?t invite Criss. He will scare all the babes away.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
finding a good woman

You are infering that all women that you would meet through a matchmaking service are not good women. Explain to my dimwitted brain. I met my wife through Latin Magic Introductions, which is a matchmaking internet/magazine service and my wife is: educated, intelligent, honest, hardworking and although she knows the value of a dollars, she is very good at earning money and not spending mine on foolish things.

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
Bob Saunders I did not mean to insult you.

Sir,

I'm sure that there aremany fine services out there perhaps you will be able to suggest a few to me. My point is that I just tried one of the services and had an experience that I would rather just forget, I'm sure the service does not guarantee the integrity of the female or her true moral character. I will visit the DR every oppurtunity that I have because I love that country so much I think that Columbus had it right when he said that it was the most beautiful country in the Carribbean, please write back to perhaps you could provide me with some instruction
again my intention was not to offend.

Isaac

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
To Isaac

Isaac:

Don't go to far. We have some available bachelorettes ready for you. I recommend PIB, a very intelligent Dominican yuppie who even has a job. Jan is an American, but she is so Dominicanized she will now pass for a Sabana Perdida daughter of a German with a Dominican. She likes bachata, colmadones, dominoes, vira lata dogs, and all the Dominican stuff. Then you take Irene(Where is she by the way?) Irene is a sweet street smart 17 yr. old from Santiago. She likes pana-deria(not related to bread) the art of calling guys...Mi panita!!!

Otherwise, send me a picture and your curriculum vitae and I will post your proposal in several Dominican sites. I will also check with my entourage and fan club and see who might meet your criteria. You have to specify the type you are looking for. There is a wide selection(blacks, dark but not black, trigue?as, whites) Do you like big butts? Do you like them skinny? What about age?

Issac, don't let anyone discourage you. I know what you mean. I am a sucker for Dominican girls myself. They are the best. The only ones that come close with their wit and great attitude are American blacks.

I have never understood why Germans, Italians and British tourist never scout the United States for black and olive skin girls. They have a treasure of them.

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It would help if you tell us something about yourself. Ex: your age, profession, tall, slim, old etc? Have you been married before...kids?
I know quite a few women who want gringos as their husbands. Some are single without kids and others are still young but have a kid or 2. So it would help if you let us know of your preferences of the kind of a woman that you desire.
Oh, never scout with Criss Colon for women, every woman he has met has turned into a lesbian. hehehehe

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
GOLO you alright man.

You are right I will not get discouraged I KNOW that I was only in the DR for a very short period of time however what little I was able to see of the woman and understand I did like very much. It is more than just a physical thing I really want to be in a relationship where I can learn something from my mate that is perhaps from another country. Santiago is quite the hot bed of activity however on my next trip to the DR I will
spend one day in Santiago and the rest of my time will be spent in the Campo I truely want to find that special woman.

Thanks for your help. Isaac

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
AZB said:
It would help if you tell us something about yourself. Ex: your age, profession, tall, slim, old etc? Have you been married before...kids?
I know quite a few women who want gringos as their husbands. Some are single without kids and others are still young but have a kid or 2. So it would help if you let us know of your preferences of the kind of a woman that you desire.
Oh, never scout with Criss Colon for women, every woman he has met has turned into a lesbian. hehehehe

AZB,

Some things about me for the mujeres,

I'm an 30 year old African American(vernacular black). I'm tired of playing games with American
woman and I don't want to wait until I'm 100yrs old to find the right American woman.
I'm 6'1 195lbs. I work for the Congress as a staff assistant- I get to see some real kool stuff and I get to meet the mighty and powerful. I have never been married before and I have no children.

My prefernce would be to find a Dominican woman that is from the country and that has a good sense
of moral value her age could be from 18yrs.to 25yrs. Light-skinned with a nice shape while Im making up this list I'll just put down my fantasy
woman. She should also have long hair and pretty and eyes. The issue about children is tough I love children and oneday want some of my own, I was just in Santiago about 2 weeks ago to meet this one lady however it was a bad experience I figured out rather early that she just wanted to see how much dinero she could get and her 4 year old child
had not been taught any manners at all her and a friend came to my hotel room and charged a very expensive meal and didn't even finish it. This is definately not the type of Dominican woman that I am looking for. 1.If the child is behaved ok 2.If
the mother is willing to allow me to assume the responsibilities as a father then yes kids are ok.

Write me back I would be interested in knowing if you know someone young lady like this?

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
las mujeres

AZB said:

AZB,

Some things about me for the mujeres,

I'm an 30 year old African American(vernacular black). I'm tired of playing games with American
woman and I don't want to wait until I'm 100yrs old to find the right American woman.
I'm 6'1 195lbs. I work for the Congress as a staff assistant- I get to see some real kool stuff and I get to meet the mighty and powerful. I have never been married before and I have no children.

My prefernce would be to find a Dominican woman that is from the country and that has a good sense
of moral value her age could be from 18yrs.to 25yrs. Light-skinned with a nice shape while Im making up this list I'll just put down my fantasy
woman. She should also have long hair and pretty and eyes. The issue about children is tough I love children and oneday want some of my own, I was just in Santiago about 2 weeks ago to meet this one lady however it was a bad experience I figured out rather early that she just wanted to see how much dinero she could get and her 4 year old child
had not been taught any manners at all her and a friend came to my hotel room and charged a very expensive meal and didn't even finish it. This is definately not the type of Dominican woman that I am looking for. 1.If the child is behaved ok 2.If
the mother is willing to allow me to assume the responsibilities as a father then yes kids are ok.

Write me back I would be interested in knowing if you know someone young lady like this?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Guys Make me Sick

Tw,Azb,Missing-dr(Not Bob Or Issac)As I told you before,you always "de-humanize" women,cause they are not so "scary" when you think of them as "body-parts!" "Tits","ass(butt)","legs" "Watcha lookin fo" Buddy"? I got a "nice" 2door over here.Low miles,New tires!Give ya a real "Good Ride!" I guess it is just my "feminine side",but if I were a woman reading your posts,I would be all over you. Maybe they have heard the same ignorant bullshit so many times they just gave up! I really like getting "older" cause I am starting to finally"Get It",in many areas.IAG, if you want a nice female friend,with a chance for a "serious" relationship down the road,forget these guys! Ask Jan,or Pib for an introduction!...and forget me too!(don,t want to pretend to be something I,m not) With a woman helping you there is a chance!Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
IAG, you are in demand here.

Tell me this, what is this thing with american men and the instant marriage business?
You seem to be young and a professional type young fellow; why would you like to get married just like that? Why not come here and spend some more time with the girls and get to know them better? When you advertise the wedding cake just like that on the front page, girls will take you for a sucker Ex: ordering an expensive meal and not finishing it...
I know those types of girls and I know how to treat them. When they come to my turf, they play with my rules. I make that very clear to them from the first moment.
Remember IAG, you are the man here (unlike in USA, where the law gives more rights to women), which means you are in control of the situation at all the time. You are the one in demand not them. get that straight. I say otherwise...if you were a fat 58+ years old man looking for a 22 plus years old beauty. In that case, the hot girl is in control and you simply say "yes dear".
I know girls in santiago who would lose their left T** just to be with you.
So my man, lighten up and find more time to spend in DR. Like our famous non-dominican scolar once said: "why keep a cow when you can buy milk by the carton"?

Last edited:

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
Re: IAG, you are in demand here.

AZB said:
Tell me this, what is this thing with american men and the instant marriage business?
You seem to be young and a professional type young fellow; why would you like to get married just like that? Why not come here and spend some more time with the girls and get to know them better? When you advertise the wedding cake just like that on the front page, girls will take you for a sucker Ex: ordering an expensive meal and not finishing it...
I know those types of girls and I know how to treat them. When they come to my turf, they play with my rules. I make that very clear to them from the first moment.
Remember IAG, you are the man here (unlike in USA, where the law gives more rights to women), which means you are in control of the situation at all the time. You are the one in demand not them. get that straight. I say otherwise...if you were a fat 58+ years old man looking for a 22 plus years old

beauty. In that case, the hot girl is in control and you simply say "yes dear".
I know girls in santiago who would lose their left T** just to be with you.
So my man, lighten up and find more time to spend in DR. Like our famous non-dominican scolar once said: "why keep a cow when you can buy milk buy the carton"?

AZB,

You are right I should lose the appearance that I want to get married right this very moment. It was not my intention to create that image. I will be visiting again in the next few months it would be good to meet you guys and have a presidente and discuss the best strategy for me to pursue.

Thank god that I am not yet 58yrs.old fat and bald
than you are right the women would certainly than have the upper hand.

I see Dominican women for more than just a physical relationship but one that is meaningful and fulfilling. I travel to the DR dozens of times
if I have to until I find that one special women,
I have nothing to loose I'm tired of playing the games that the American women play plus I need a woman that is able to cook.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: To Isaac

[B]golo[/B] said:
I recommend PIB... who even has a job.

TW
Thank you for the recommendation, I feel now a lot better seeing that is not my wits, sense of humor, looks, or moral stature that stands out, but simply that I have a job. It is with measured regret that I must turn down any marriage proposal coming from anyone taking your recommendation.