*** Forum Rules ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Welcome!

Below are a very simple set of rules that we hope will make this a true asset to DR1 visitors.

1. Proof of status will be required. Either an active Cedula (image) sent to DR1 or sending either the moderator or myself a reason why you want the ability to post in the forum. Removing data you deem to be sensitive on your submitted Cedula is not an issue. The hope is having a pre-qualification requirement will lead to quality discussions from knowledgable posters that will benefit everyone.

2. New threads and posts will be required to be 100% Dominican Republic related and ideally address the needs of residents. Any chit chat, personal attacks or non-relevant posts/threads will be removed. Persistant violators will have their "post" access removed permanently.

3. Members will be required to retain a minimum post count of "X", you cannot be a member and lurk.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Resident's Forum now open to the public

Due to inactivity and I suspect in part because of the hurdles of granting selective access, management has decided to open this Forum for general access.

Thanks to all those who participated and will do so in the future.

The general DR1 posting rules still apply here:

1) No extraneous race or religion related postings.
2) Posts must reflect topics pertaining to, be of particular interest to or a general discussion involving resident(s) of the Dominican Republic.
3) Posts of a political nature are strictly limited to the Dominican Republic-either the government here or other government's policies and the impact on Residents of this country.
4) Posts that are of a confrontational or intentionally inflammatory nature are not permitted. State your piece but keep it civil and non-antagonistic please.

Last edited: