New to Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA84

Nov 13, 2015
Hi, Im James from Canada, recently decided to move to the DR. .
I am currently looking for work here, I have extensive experience in sales, business management and setting up
and managing call center operations. I hear that selling time shares and vacation club packages here can be quite
lucrative for a good sales person like myself. Hoping that there might be members on here that can point me in the right direction or provide a contact for that kind of work.

Thanks,
James

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Have you applied for temporary residency? If you don't have residency you may have a difficult time being employed legally in the DR. Residency requirements starts in your home country.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Hi, Im James from Canada, recently decided to move to the DR. .
I am currently looking for work here, I have extensive experience in sales, business management and setting up
and managing call center operations. I hear that selling time shares and vacation club packages here can be quite
lucrative for a good sales person like myself. Hoping that there might be members on here that can point me in the right direction or provide a contact for that kind of work.

Thanks,
James

Whoa. Either serious d?j? vu or I picked the wrong week get off Rogaine.

JA84

Nov 13, 2015
Whoa. Either serious d?j? vu or I picked the wrong week get off Rogaine.

LTSteve didnt miss a beat though went right back to his check for residency question, must work for the consulate lol

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
LT can repeat himself in many threads....

He has focus, as we say........ single track.
But he did drop the bilingual requirement...........

quick study, him

Steve....... we love ya.........
wherever you are...........

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Moving to the Dr to "make money" is a oxymoron (unless you are into trafficking)..... The DR is for spending (time and money)...
That said I've got a great biz idea I can sell ya for 50k US ;)

JA84

Nov 13, 2015
Moving to the Dr to "make money" is a oxymoron (unless you are into trafficking)..... The DR is for spending (time and money)...
That said I've got a great biz idea I can sell ya for 50k US ;)

I love how people who cant make money tell everyone else they cant as well... Must make them feel better or something... There is money to be made everywhere if your resourceful... I have about 100 great business ideas you can pull off with 50k so by all means when you have it give me a shout

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I love how people who cant make money tell everyone else they cant as well... Must make them feel better or something... There is money to be made everywhere if your resourceful... I have about 100 great business ideas you can pull off with 50k so by all means when you have it give me a shout

Bro - Just ignore these broke expats living off of Uncle Sam's teet saving up their Halls to post about nobody has change!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think no need for two introductory threads, right?

JA, if you have any particular questions regarding life on the NC you can start a new thread here. otherwise i am sure you are capable of picking appropriate sub forum for any further inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.