Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Jane,
Apparently you missed the description of this forum:

Open
For all those questions without a home.
This is also the place for the latest local gossip and rumors. Not for the faint hearted or easily offended.

It is also liberally moderated by the famous Sir Rob who as he says moderates it based on which side of the bed he gets up on.

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
Let's move this thread to the OPEN forum and...

let Jane JLo enthrall us with her vast knowledge and wit.

JJLo, you said
Lighten up, dude...You have no idea who I am.

Well, please, do tell. I'm breathless with anticipation. Cause thus far, all I see is an abrasive and foul-mouthed woman who chose me, of all people on this board, to pick on.

BTW, I did misspeak (and I'm not surprised you didn't catch it). My Whitey thread was actually in the Living section, because it was appropriate at the beginning. But it soon morphed into a tit-tat more suited for Open. Thank you, Rob, for putting it to bed.

You can call her plain Jane, but she's drivin' me insane.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I can't believe I inspired a new thread - cool...

Nothing that I have said, so far, has been mean-spirited...I will stick by what I said earlier and maintain that I don't think it's nice to fly off the handle and hurl insults at other people because they don't say what you want to hear. That would be a bit more 'open'.

Kuda, didn't it make you laugh that Johns kept calling you Kudu? I thought it was pretty funny. And that was all that I meant. The other stuff was not necessarily directed at you. And for that you've called me shallow, foul-mouthed, abrasive, dim, sex-deprived, etc., etc. I'm really not sure why.

(P.S. I did catch your little mistake about this thread being in the Open forum, but I do not have time to come after you for every little slip-up, spelling mistake, and poor grammar.)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I want "Some-of-This"

What am I missing here? Sounds like a "Taailor Maade" opportunity for me.I have an "opinion" about "everything",and sometimes more than ONE! Keep me in mind when you start hurling insults,Ok? "Everybody Sucks" Criss Colon

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
Jane, your playing a game

First you pick an old, moldy post to an idiot I was trying to be nice to. Then you say that my post merits moderation. Then you tell me what Johns really said, like I can't read. And finally, you challenge someone (me) to come back at you. So I did.

Now, you act surprised that I take offense. Yes, I called you shallow, foul-mouthed, and abrasive. Dim and sex-deprived, etc, etc...your words, not mine (actually I said challenged and frustrated), but thanks for sharing.

Again I ask: Do you have a question or something to contribute? Or did you just come here to mess with me?

And I don't get this Kudu thing. What's so amusing about a spelling snafu? Please, enlighten me.

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Re: I want "Some-of-This"

Criss Colon said:
What am I missing here? Sounds like a "Taailor Maade" opportunity for me.I have an "opinion" about "everything",and sometimes more than ONE! Keep me in mind when you start hurling insults,Ok? "Everybody Sucks" Criss Colon

Hey Criss

I've missed this as well. I'm surpised you did. Never mind, you can always make up for lost time now!!

Carol

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
Let me introduce you to Jane J.

by providing an excerpt from her first post on DR1
I agree - it's totally frustrating when you're bossing some Dominican around and they just want to do the thing their way. Stupid Dominicans, stupid, stupid, stupid. At least you don't have to pay them much, so there is that advantage. You know, trying to turn a profit out of their labour and everything.
Then she proceeds to whip shit in my direction about speaking my mind to the illustrious JohnS. We had a little "discussion" and she's since disappeared. I knew it was too fun to last.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Dear Pendejazo:

Yeah, I disappeared because I'm scared of you ... NOT. It's called "having a life"?

So, anyways. I've decided this: It's obvious that you and I are having a clash, which I'm going to chalk up to a possible generation gap. I think you're quite a bit older than I am, and maybe therefore we're not 'on the same page'. So I'll forgive you, due to your mid-life crisis problem and because my mum always told me to respect my elders. Kind of ironic, because your maturity level is, like, that of a six-year-old. You just admitted it - you love this sort of conflict. Maybe cuz you're an old, whipped loser, whose only outlet is to vent obscenities and vulgarities on this anonymous message board, where no one knows (or cares) who you are. There, there, don't cry - it's OK. I hear Zoloft does wonders...

Buh-bye.

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
WhipperSnapper

Ay, jovenes, con su pelo y su musica y su bocas grandes.

Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap! She also should have taught you to callate su boca unless you have something nice to say.

Nevertheless, I get a kick out of your repartees (go ahead, look it up, I'll wait). Like all kids, your predictable. I just push a button and you respond. Amusing. A puppet on a string.

Your naivete is apparent, but refreshing. Like clay in my hands. Like a blank canvas. I'm breathless, anticipating your next ferocious diatribe, guiding the brushstrokes that paint the picture of Jane J. for the world to see. Mum would be so proud.

Here's a suggestion. When you sign up for high school this next semester, take a class in debate. You'll learn that you should not speculate and berate. Rather you should seek the essence of your opponent's words and attempt to crumble the foundation on which they stand. Or study Cris Colon.

BTW, I sense that you are English. I like the English. I have an English Setter. He could teach you some manners. RRRRuffff.

TTFN.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I,m "Lurking"

I am "circling",like a "Fat"vulture.I wait for a "kill"so I can pick the "bones" of the looser.So far the battle "rages." I feel Jane J. loosing her stomach for the fight."Fight on Fair Lady Jane" "Kuda",uses his experience in battle to "probe" Janes vulnerabilities. He "smells" a kill! Jane, "sarcasm" has no effect here,go for his "throat!" I circle and wait. Criss Colon

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Re: WhipperSnapper

Kuda said:
Ay, jovenes, con su pelo y su musica y su bocas grandes.

Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap! She also should have taught you to callate su boca unless you have something nice to say.

Nevertheless, I get a kick out of your repartees (go ahead, look it up, I'll wait). Like all kids, your predictable. I just push a button and you respond. Amusing. A puppet on a string.

Your naivete is apparent, but refreshing. Like clay in my hands. Like a blank canvas. I'm breathless, anticipating your next ferocious diatribe, guiding the brushstrokes that paint the picture of Jane J. for the world to see. Mum would be so proud.

Here's a suggestion. When you sign up for high school this next semester, take a class in debate. You'll learn that you should not speculate and berate. Rather you should seek the essence of your opponent's words and attempt to crumble the foundation on which they stand. Or study Cris Colon.

BTW, I sense that you are English. I like the English. I have an English Setter. He could teach you some manners. RRRRuffff.

TTFN.

I don't think Jane J is English, Kuda. She used the word 'anyways', an englishwoman (like myself) would say 'anyway'. Just my thoughts.

Carol

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: I,m "Lurking"

Criss Colon said:
I am "circling",like a "Fat"vulture.I wait for a "kill"so I can pick the "bones" of the looser.So far the battle "rages." I feel Jane J. loosing her stomach for the fight."Fight on Fair Lady Jane" "Kuda",uses his experience in battle to "probe" Janes vulnerabilities. He "smells" a kill! Jane, "sarcasm" has no effect here,go for his "throat!" I circle and wait. Criss Colon

LOL where is maxx when we need him? Ho boy...

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Carol, you are correct. Not English. You see, that is the root of Kudu's problem - he goes around making these false assumptions and gets all hot and bothered, investing all his precious few energies into this slander-fest.

"Look at me! I'm just this great, wonderful guy, willing to uproot my 10 children and transplant them to the Dominican Republic, so I can *be there again*. What's that you say, kids? Your education? Oh, well...That's a small price to pay for blowing this hell called the United States of America. What's that, Cracker Boy? Things to *do* for kids in the DR? Um...Well...I've done lots and lots of research on this website where I spend all my free time insulting and defaming the innocent, and, apparently, you can hang out on the street, or on the beach - ain't that great? I'll be whittling away our life savings on whores and Presidentes, so don't worry about me...if worst comes to worst, I'll set you all up with shoe shine boxes - it'll be fun, you'll see."

El hombre es un ego?sta, un bruto - sacrificar?a el bien estar de su familia para lograr un sue?o adolescente. Le doy 6 meses - a ver si sobrevive!

Edited to add: Has anyone seen the movie "Mosquito Coast"? Riiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.