Homeschool Tutor Wanted

rayaun

Oct 11, 2015
Seeking an innovative, insightful tutor with strong interpersonal skills with children to work with a boy & girl (5 & 3 years old) as a homeschool teacher. Ideal for casual teachers, student teachers or new graduate teachers looking to gain more experience and extra income outside of school hours. Teaching support, standardized testing, grade reports and transcripts will be provided by a distance education program through a private academy accredited by the NWAC in the US. The tutor should be familiar with a variety of curricula (preferably in both English & Spanish) and educational philosophies or be willing to do necessary research in these areas based on the needs of the children. RD$15,000 per month. Puerto Plata idanthology@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and the hours/times are....i have a us friend in sosua he is qualified....overly so but he will want to know the days and times...

rayaun

Oct 11, 2015
and the hours/times are....i have a us friend in sosua he is qualified....overly so but he will want to know the days and times...
Flexible, still feeling our way through this & we'd figure it out together. At a minimum, half days, Monday to Friday. More availability is likely better than less, but if he's qualified he'd probably know better than I would what's necessary to keep things on track, that's why they're there.