Claro Prepaid mobile voicemail number

DRDreamer72

Nov 17, 2014
Hi all,
I have a mobile and need to setup the number to access voicemail on Claro mobile. *9 is mentioned elsewhere on DR1 but that doesn't seem to work.

The annoying thing is I set up a phone a few months back and have forgotten the darned number :mad:

Any help would be appreciated.

Roy

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I don't use Claro and was a little bored early this morning. Below is what I found. Hope it helps.

Instructions for Use

To access the mailbox and listen to the voice messages you can do it: 1) By dialing * 99 from your same phone number with 9999 key and customize your key if desired. 2) To pick up your messages from another phone, dial 809-200-0807, 809-220-9999 or 809-200-0373 for (free of charge) and follow the instructions.

http://asistencia.claro.com.do/app/...ibkdodGRuQ20iLCJzZXNzaW9uSUQiOiJvTFVXY25DbSJ9

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hi all,
I have a mobile and need to setup the number to access voicemail on Claro mobile. *9 is mentioned elsewhere on DR1 but that doesn't seem to work.

The annoying thing is I set up a phone a few months back and have forgotten the darned number :mad:

Any help would be appreciated.

Roy

You got very old information by the time when they was using CDMA Technology was *9, when they switched to GMS the access code now is *99 by the first time will be in spanish so if you dont speak spanish will be hard to setup your voice mail with Claro, If im not wrong its has an option to turn it into english.

DRDreamer72

Nov 17, 2014
Hi all,
One thing I have learnt very quickly is that the DR is a very good example on how not to manage online data and information ;-)

We have been caught out a few times now by incorrect or old very old info.

Back go topic, *99 works and I fumbled my way through the menus.

Cheers
Roy