claro problem

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
My wife has a Samsung S6 and it won't text internationally. It can phone, email and whatsapp fine. It can also text locally just not internationally.
She found a site on Google where somone had the same problem on the Orange network but the codes are different.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It must be something with the phone settings that she is using. I have no problems texting Internationally with Claro.

CheriC

Dec 6, 2008
i found it works better if you type the phone number instead of using the contact list and put the "+" sign in front of the country code, for example +1 and the 10-digit phone number if you are texting to the US.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Thanks. That did it. Strange phone. Every time it acts up my standard response is you should have bought a BlackBerry

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
Every time it acts up my standard response is you should have bought a BlackBerry

Back in 2005 I would agree... :p

While Jim Balsillie was focused on getting his own personal hockey team, his company was being left behind.

The past few attempts at reviving it, just haven't come close to what needs to be done imo.

As much as I would like otherwise, BB is dying a slow death.

Unfortunate, as I was once a huge BB fan...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My older S4 works fine across the board.
I totally agree about Blackberry and was so sorry that they nosedived....They were sturdy little machines that did the job.

HB