love gone wrong

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a dominican woman has been sentenced to 20 years in jail for a crime committed in 2012. she hired a dominican man to set fire to a house and four people died in the flames: an elderly couple, and 18 year old woman and a 5 year old girl. the arsonist himself is serving 30 years sentence.

the motive of a crime was a love story gone wrong, involving a british man who was in a relationship with convicted woman. he hired one of the victims who perished in the fire to work as a maid and ended up having a relationship with her.

http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...-el-que-fallecieron-cuatro-personas-GC2037585

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Do yourself a favor and don't comment on these type of threads.

thanks

Not trying to be a smart arse, but i sincerely dont understand how " on topic" one must remain on such types of threads..

this was obviously a LOVE TRIANGE.. no ? so it shows how DANGEROUS those can be.
the TITLE of the thread even SAYS so..

or maybe i missed something..
again , my apologies, not trying to stir anything. . but i sincerly just dont get the warning reference.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Not trying to be a smart arse, but i sincerely dont understand how " on topic" one must remain on such types of threads..

this was obviously a LOVE TRIANGE.. no ? so it shows how DANGEROUS those can be.
the TITLE of the thread even SAYS so..

or maybe i missed something..
again , my apologies, not trying to stir anything. . but i sincerly just dont get the warning reference.

yacht chef has been on a roll with one liners on other threads.

He knows what I am talking about.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Ok thanks..

I am curious if this is a common type of Crime of PASSION in the DR... I recall having read a # stories of Ex Pats being hacked to death with Machetes by Novios of girls who were with the Elderly Gringo Men who Ironically was providing the nice INCOME..
But at some point Jealousy took over. Different crime scenario, but same thing . Love Triangle gone wrong.
the outcome is never good, especially in the DR it seems.

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
This is very unfortunate especially for the little girl. At least the culprits are going to jail.

I've never understood violence in retaliation for infidelity.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i can understand some level of violence like whooping someone in the nuts with a golf club or vandalizing a car but arson is too much. seriously, no set of genitals is worth murder.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Maybe she thought after burning the guys house down and killing everyone in he would wake up one day and say" I was wrong. I want to have this loving caring psychotic bitch back in my life".

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I am curious if this is a common type of Crime of PASSION in the DR... .

most crimes of passion are committed by a man murdering a woman, be it current or a former partner. often later on the man kills himself. normally the weapon of choice is a gun, followed by knife/machete and some form of strangulation.
but the instances of arson happen and this year there has been few such cases or attempts.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
i can understand some level of violence like whooping someone in the nuts with a golf club or vandalizing a car but arson is too much. seriously, no set of genitals is worth murder.

I had a great one-liner..... but I'll keep it to myself :)

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Ok,
Me to!

I know that you are challenged in writing and most of us refrain from making fun of you.
However, if the rest of your brain is semifunctional you should engage it.
There is nothing funny in this.
" four people died in the flames: an elderly couple, and 18 year old woman and a 5 year old girl. "

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
a dominican woman has been sentenced to 20 years in jail for a crime committed in 2012. she hired a dominican man to set fire to a house and four people died in the flames: an elderly couple, and 18 year old woman and a 5 year old girl. the arsonist himself is serving 30 years sentence.

the motive of a crime was a love story gone wrong, involving a british man who was in a relationship with convicted woman. he hired one of the victims who perished in the fire to work as a maid and ended up having a relationship with her.

http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...-el-que-fallecieron-cuatro-personas-GC2037585

Oh what a tangled web we weave................

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I hope that I will not be warned for simply saying that I believe crimes of passion know no gender boundaries ..they are always unfortunate and un necessary , extremely sad and never well thought out ..Passion rules logic ..

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
blame the brit,,,,hes the one...prob made her crazy w/ the denial of money .....
but glad she arrested/convicted,,,,,but i think they always shorten the sentances here...20 costs 11 or so,,,