My ass got fired today!!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Well guys. It happened. My ass got fired. So I am no longer the big Jefe in the Zona Franca in Mexico.

What this means is:

My ass is on my way back to Dom. Rep. and Santiago......AZB how about the barbecue and hangouts at the I-Bar now.

Now we can really meet. And can you please tell Maria and Olga about this as well. Please ask them to pick me up at the airport.

Hell yesssssss!!!!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
missing_dr

Now you can change your name to "missing_mx".

Don't worry, getting fired is the best feeling in the world. You feel free again. You always do better afterwards. You realize how stupid you were working for that outfit. You realize your value was higher than you salary. You finally get paid for not working. You end up getting paid to search for a better job. You finally figure out there is no reason to work. You don't have to play golf again with the stupid bastards. No more 7 am meetings.No more 5-year plans. No more reengineering.No more strategic plans.

The last time I got fired I saw more money in one day than at any other year in my life. They decided they rather lose 5 points in the value of their stock than have me there cursing everybody's ass and missing their weekend conventions.

Now your opportunity comes again. You get a job here in DR. Work your ass off for five years, then one day you curse the boss' ass to get fired, get a cool $500,000 "liquidacion" and live off your investments.

Working is for slaves....

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Missing_DR, thats the best news I have heard today. You got fired? How wonderful. Now YOU AND I CAN BECOME BEST BUDDIES IN SANTIAGO. I was getting a bit lonely, now I will have a new partner in crime. Yeah!!!!!!
Hey, don't feel bad. Those damn mexicans will get whats coming to them. I wasn't a big fan of mexico and the town that you had mentioned (toluca) is the pits. Who would want to live there anyway? I was there once and decided never to go there again. Now you will enjoy the warm climate of DR with shady palm trees and cold presidentes to really forget the mexican hell. Welcome back to DR.

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
Im have'nt gotten fired but I'm still missing DR

Everyday day now that I have been back from the DR for the last two weeks that is all I think about is that place is it the woman or what.IM planning my next trip already just as soon as I can figure out how not to let American Airlines do a scalp job on me with the pricing.

Gemini

Jan 5, 2002
missing_dr

I'd better not find you working at the resorts teaching those German women how to merengue.........

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
You guys are great!!

Holy shit, I don't even know you guys and you have already made me feel like a king.

Thank you AZB, Golo, Kuda IAG.

And Gemini....madaaaaam! when you come to DR I will consider it a honour to chauffer you around.

I am all yours lady!!