Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where to find Roundup.

Can anyone tell me where to find ROUNDUP in Sosua or if not there in Cabarete area. Thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The last time I was there it was sold at the vivero in LaUnion near the airport.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

White vinegar works just as well and it's much cheaper.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find ROUNDUP in Sosua or if not there in Cabarete area. Thanks
    Cheaper to hire a Haitian to pull the weeds.

5. Likes Garyexpat liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

all sorts of good weed killers available..... 'productos'...

The local agrovet has them ... any jardinero will point you straight

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    Cheaper to hire a Haitian to pull the weeds.
    Roundup is a nonselective weed killer, so, haitian cant do the work. its use is mostly for replace an old grass for a new one or pre-emergent. its ingredient glyphosate will kill everything.
    If you need just to control some specific weeds, then you need a selective weed control herbicide that contain 2-4D as Weedmaster or similar. if Coquillo is your problema, them, you need Sempras 75 or Junco.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Last time I purchased roundup/glyphosate in Ochoa. Then also saw it at Veterinaria Dr. De la Cruz in Sosua - carretera Sosua-Cabarete. White bottles 1 Quart 41% concentrate - around 800 Pesos.

Post Thanks / Like

Purchased this product in Santiago but it should be sold everywhere in the DR.
    Have used Roundup 1 gal. Super Concentrate Weed and Grass Killer (over $100. U.S. in the States) and this product is far superior.

Dark green 1 Liter plastic container/white label with a red top, 400 pesos more or less........
    This is a concentrate, goes a long way, kills ALL vegetation and quickly.....

HERBAMAX 20SL
    HERBICIDA BIPIRIDILO
    PARAQUAT

10. Likes beachcomber liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bred View Post
    Last time I purchased roundup/glyphosate in Ochoa. Then also saw it at Veterinaria Dr. De la Cruz in Sosua - carretera Sosua-Cabarete. White bottles 1 Quart 41% concentrate - around 800 Pesos.
    I use CLISATE 35.6SI, Herbcida-Fosfonico Glifosato(glyphosate) from the agricultural/feed store.
    Costs I believe around $200 pesos, comes in a liter bottle sealed in plastic, white plastic bottle with a red top.

Contains: N-Fosfonometil-glicina 35.60 %P/V

CAUTION: No tiene antidoto (Does not have an antidote).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waytogo View Post
    Purchased this product in Santiago but it should be sold everywhere in the DR.
    Have used Roundup 1 gal. Super Concentrate Weed and Grass Killer (over $100. U.S. in the States) and this product is far superior.

Dark green 1 Liter plastic container/white label with a red top, 400 pesos more or less........
    This is a concentrate, goes a long way, kills ALL vegetation and quickly.....

HERBAMAX 20SL
    HERBICIDA BIPIRIDILO
    PARAQUAT

BE CAREFUL PARAQUAT WILL ALSO KILL HUMANS VERY QUICKLY!! When you could get it in the US it was Labeled with DANGER and SKULL and CROSS BONES. I bought Granular Roundup with Diquat and shipped it down. Came in little packets and each packet makes 1.5 gallon. But like most say you can get Glyphospate at most Agro Vets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast