Job opportunity at Vimenca

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Hello folks. I was a member some years ago and have been away for a while, but I'm glad to be back.

Is anyone in Santiago including Bonao, La Vega area interested in working in a professional call center.

Good English a must. Good pay.

If interested contact me for more info. Thanks

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Juan, We cannot contact you until you have 10 posts or so, so get going and do a few more posts.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I had a call from them on Monday pm. They said that you had to be bi-lingual. I said that my Spanish was really bad but the woman said that was ok. I have never been to the office. Someone gave them my phone number. I went for the interview the next morning and passed. They are offering me 140per hour but if I do the night shift they pay 50% more. Also free ride home. I am going to try it out. You get medical insurance and a bank account.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
I had a call from them on Monday pm. They said that you had to be bi-lingual. I said that my Spanish was really bad but the woman said that was ok. I have never been to the office. Someone gave them my phone number. I went for the interview the next morning and passed. They are offering me 140per hour but if I do the night shift they pay 50% more. Also free ride home. I am going to try it out. You get medical insurance and a bank account.

That is great news. It does not hurt to give it a try. Very nice working environment.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Hey folks here is Data Vimenca's # 809-894-5073. Ask for Gamal in the HR office. Tell him Alfredo sent you. Good luck