Retired Person's Perspective

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
unnamed.jpg

Retired Person's Perspective

1. I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels
and let the problem work itself out.

2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.

3. You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably ticked off.

4. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you've just met?
That's common sense leaving your body.

5. I don't like making plans for the day. Because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

6. I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in a row.

7. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

8. Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers: If you find one, what's your plan?

9. Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I am very glad that I do not have that perspective in my old retired age . I doubt if there are many retired people living in the DR who contribute to this forum so there is not much concept of what it is like to be getting old, maybe a widow or widower and living in a country which does not cater for the retired people in the smallest regard . The hardest but the most important thing is just to stay positive in outlook although you will be constantly disappointed in many people who you thought may helped you , or visited you or said thank you for a present given. Maybe one day I will start a thread ..one day..