Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Encargopaq/Packages arriving after working hours?

Is there a problem for a package at Encargopaq in Miami to arrive past working hours?

I ordered something which I just found out was delivered this evening, but tracking info says it was "handed directly to a resident".

I am asking because I can recall hearing of someone who had problems with their package because of it being delivered on a Sunday. Can't remember if it was Encargopaq though.

Any idea?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I would not worry about that. Happened to me a lot of times with Transexpress / Vimenpaq. Never a problem. All packages arrived here.

3. Likes Aguaita29 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Mike!
    Yeah, just like you said, there was no problem with the package. It appeared on the system shortly after that.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i am through with them, so whatever they do has no impact on me. when i signed up with them, they said my first 5 lbs were free. then they promptly hit me for shipping charges on the first package.

it isnīt the money that bothers me. it is the dishonesty.

6. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    i am through with them, so whatever they do has no impact on me. when i signed up with them, they said my first 5 lbs were free. then they promptly hit me for shipping charges on the first package.

it isnīt the money that bothers me. it is the dishonesty.
    I got my first ones free and never had a problem with them over hundreds of shipments. I still use them frequently.

8. Likes bienamor liked this post