A friend of ours needs some good thoughts

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have just learned that a very good friend of ours, "Bachata" here on DR1, and JJ to many of the people he served during his days as a trusted driver between Santiago and the North Coast, is in a battle with a very serious ailment. He has undergone radiation therapy and will now undergo some chemo-therapy.

So far, according to Paloma Linda (also known as Rocio), he is doing well, even better than expected.

He needs our good thoughts and if you are so inclined, some prayers would not hurt.

This great couple were planning a major move to Florida, but that is now on hold.

HB

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks for posting, HB. So sorry to hear, JJ and Rocio, you are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Jan 9, 2004
JJ:

Be Well.....Stay Strong.

Good thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Hoping our collective thoughts and prayers will give you strength in your recovery.

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Never met you JJ but have always been impressed with your posts and how you never get mad when the posters go after your country and its people. I will be pulling for you.

SrSuerte

May 31, 2009
We have not met but I am looking forward to some good news from you. You could even show me a bachata step or two before you go to Florida.