Please say hello upon arrival.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I have a good idea how many users we have and who they are, but I may not know everyone. Please take a moment to say hello so that everyone can meet their neighbors.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Full list below.

# Cdn_Gringo
# Mike Fisher
# Pansy
# Mauricio
# William Webster
# beeza
# jinty05
# Matilda
# j&t’s future
# Abuela
# kFrancis
# Melphis
# caribmike
# Bob K
# HillBilly
# JDJones
# shorts
# CFA123
# bronzeallspice
# waytogo
# IEatTravelnCode
# Chirimoya
# Neargale
# windeguy
# peep2
# AZB
# Mart1n
# benthedog

Platinum members can view the forum.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
benthedog......

has that dog ever barked?

I will be happy to meet the benthedog.......... never seen a post

Hello Ben.....

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Hello and Merry Christmas from the east coast. Also a fellow Canadian.

kfrancis

Jan 8, 2002
rockharddesigns.com
Observation from the Frontier!

All quiet out here on the Frontier as I enjoyed a few relaxing days camped out in the Sierra de Baoruco. Brought the computer with me this time just to see if I could get a connection and lo and behold I did as I am coming back down out of the mountains. Not sure just from where, but Polo is just over that way a bit so probably from there. Whatever, it is unexpected and nice to be sitting here under a tree and taking in the view and nature's beauty on this day.

Got to get back to Cabral now, expecting 20+ folks for the yearly week long New Year's bash at the house. Think we will do up a couple of pigs, a goat and a few guineas like last year for the main courses, so there is a bit of prep work to be done.

January will be the start of my 22nd year here since I first came to the Republica Dominicana. Nowhere near the time here as my friend Hillbilly ( Luis ) but enough to know that even with it's problems and frustrations at times that I would rather be no where else. And I say that having lived and worked throughout the world.

You make life what it is by living it to its fullness, day by day, the best way you can. So to my DR1 friends, take care and I wish the best to you and your families for the New Year.

kFrancisco Feliz y Feliz de Cabral

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Hello!

I finally got around to emailing Rob about access to this forum, and here I am.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Welcome. You'll have to tell me about living in Las Galeras. I hear lots of good things about the area.