WiFi for HULU, Netflix, or Pandora?

May 29, 2006
I'll be getting internet for my apt next trip and will want to set up a proxy server so I can get streaming content. But can I get ad sponsored sites using a public WiFi?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I'll be getting internet for my apt next trip and will want to set up a proxy server so I can get streaming content. But can I get ad sponsored sites using a public WiFi?

My go-to thing--as a resident, with a child recently graduated from film school--is Graboid. It's like US$19.99 a month, but I can watch ANYTHING. I have already seen the final season of "Downton Abbey," and just finished a marathon of all 7 seasons of "30 Rock." The problem with Netflix is that sometimes one gets frozen out of content bc of geographic restrictions. I am sure there are those on this board who know how to circumvent those restrictions. But for me, Graboid is the bomb(a).

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

Public wi-fi spots here in Santiago from my experience have been very restricted in what you can get. So much that I don't even try anymore. Claro claims to have spots (Nacional, La Sirena), but a while back they stopped working.

Oh, yea, yea, yea. But not till next Christmas for all of you! Final Downton doesn't start in US till January. Jajaja.

Not for those that know the "way" !!!!!!!!!! :laugh: lol

Downton Abbey’ season 6 Christmas Special (series finale): What’s next for Michelle Dockery, cast?
(It’s feature-length, There will be surprise guests, There will be some happiness)

Downton Abbey’ season 6 Christmas Special (series finale) preview: Jim Carter’s tease
(Just a tease, not a spoiler)

Don