Beisbol

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I really, really want to go to a Dominican beisbol game. I am based in Sosua. Would love to share bus/taxi with another baseball fan. Not looking for a hookup. I just love baseball, but I don't want to go alone. Somebody??

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I really, really want to go to a Dominican beisbol game. I am based in Sosua.......... Would love to share bus/taxi with another baseball fan...........

Are you aware games start at either 17:30 or 19:30? Transportation fro and to Sosua may be an issue. Assuming you want to go to Santiago or did you want to do overnight and go to a game in la capital?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Sorry, weekend start time is 17:00 not 17:30.

You better move quick as only about four weeks left in the season.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Are you aware games start at either 17:30 or 19:30? Transportation fro and to Sosua may be an issue. Assuming you want to go to Santiago or did you want to do overnight and go to a game in la capital?

I'm just trying to figure it out. 17 is 5 and 19 is 7? WTF with this 24 hour time. Yea. I know.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I'm just trying to figure it out. 17 is 5 and 19 is 7? WTF with this 24 hour time. Yea. I know.

LOL, 24 hour time is a bad habit I picked up from one of my friends. Actually it is pretty cool. Friend says, what time is your flight........ I say, 8 o'clock. she says,,,,,,,,, in the morning. I say,,,,,,,, no at night. Easier to say, 20:00.

Back to baseball. You are also aware there are no more games in Santiago this season? You would need to come to la capital.

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
Back to baseball. You are also aware there are no more games in Santiago this season? You would need to come to la capital.
To clarify, both Cibao teams got eliminated fron the next phase of the championship. The 4 remaining teams are from the capital or farther East.
For a NC person, attending a game in SD probably necessitates an overnight stay. Then again, one can probably rent a decent room at a decent hotel for US$50 or less, which may concievably be shared by several.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
games are at night sweety....stay at the colonial overnight....friendly place safe n.y. ers... sorry i just read about cibao teams but going is alot of fun in santiago