Changes to Metropac Punta Cana

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The Metropac office in Downtown Punta Cana, by Cruce Coco Loco, has now moved to the Metro compound at the Cabeza de Toro crossing. EPS in Punta Cana Village has stopped operating as a Metropac point and everything is being sent to Cabeza de Toro.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
New plusses

The Metropac office in Downtown Punta Cana, by Cruce Coco Loco, has now moved to the Metro compound at the Cabeza de Toro crossing. EPS in Punta Cana Village has stopped operating as a Metropac point and everything is being sent to Cabeza de Toro.

We need just a tweak of clarification. Will EPS continue to operate in PC Village, it is only the Metropac operation is that is moving, not "everything"?

The new Metropac office is at the crossing with the T-Rex overlooking the roads. It is set back from the crossing towards Cabeza de Toro. New plusses: central location, ample parking, no walking long distance to/from parking area with packages, and no heavy traffic to compete with.

Regards,

PJT

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Yes, looks like the Punta Cana Village office continues to operate as EPS only but I will double check with them.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Metropac has moved from Punta Cana Village to Cabeza de Toro crossing "hasta nuevo aviso" they say. EPS is still operating in Punta Cana Village.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is an office in Fruisa that takes Metro Pac and a lot of other delivery options. It is a bit past Trunko tree heading towards the Texaco on the same side as Trunko. I have sent packages on Metro Pac there. I am pretty sure you can pick up there also. The name I don't know, but there is a Metro Pac sign there. But like I said they deal with others also.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
There is an office in Fruisa that takes Metro Pac and a lot of other delivery options. It is a bit past Trunko tree heading towards the Texaco on the same side as Trunko. I have sent packages on Metro Pac there. I am pretty sure you can pick up there also. The name I don't know, but there is a Metro Pac sign there. But like I said they deal with others also.

Whats Trunko Tree? Im heading that way now and want to take a lookski...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Whats Trunko Tree? Im heading that way now and want to take a lookski...

Coming from the main hwy towards the Texaco station on your right is a very thick large tree. That is Trunko. The store is a few yards past it on the same side.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
El Tronco is a hideous giant fibreglass tree on Av. Espa?a. Good thing we don't have to go all the way there.