Heart attacks

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Nearly 6,000 deaths each year in DR due to myocardial infarction This is from the Dominican Today news
The medical system should be ashamed of itself
The medical system is showing its ignorance because the cause and cure for that has been known for a very long time. Even the WHO recognized that in China it was known that in Keshan province they had the same problem and found the cure. The medical system is so drug oriented that they cannot do their home work and let people die because they don’t have a drug that will do the same as a mineral.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Medical system????????? The DR has a medical system? For some reason there will always be people who believe in nonsense and yell it from the tops of buildings.

May 29, 2006
Mi esposa's mom has been in the hospital for two months. Six women have died in her room from complications from diabetes.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Talking about heart attacks...my mother is planning on visiting next month but recently changed to a different medicine for heart rhythm issues: xarelto. Now she's asking me if Dominican hospitals (private ones) know this medicine and have the correct medicine that would coagulate her blood while using xarelto. In case she would happen to get in an accident or so.

Anybody a clue? In my country this xeraltonis only recently introduced. Probably already loner available in DR.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
nearly 6,000 deaths each year in dr due to myocardial infarction this is from the dominican today news
the medical system should be ashamed of itself
the medical system is showing its ignorance because the cause and cure for that has been known for a very long time. Even the who recognized that in china it was known that in keshan province they had the same problem and found the cure. The medical system is so drug oriented that they cannot do their home work and let people die because they don?t have a drug that will do the same as a mineral.

what?????????????????????????

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well a fren of mine had a stroke and as a live alone guy..he kept his heat(thermo) down, when he fell to the kitchen for and layed there for 5-6 days, i was told that the coolness of the house helped keep him going... coolness

May 29, 2006
There's a good doc on Netflix about a test for excess calcium that would reduce the need of most heart surgeries.. Clinton had the test, but it's only recently been covered by insurance.

I think it's called The Widowmaker.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
I said at the time and still do that when my time comes I want to go as Bob did instead of lying in a hospital with tubes snaking in and out of me for weeks as happened to my brother earlier this year.
Der Fish

Amen, der Fish. My dad is 83, can't walk more than 10 steps, can't sleep because he needs to pee every 3 minutes, suffers from high anything you can name, and refuses to be called elderly, but he's in and out of the hospital about as frequently as a chicas knickers are up and down. He tells me that I'm crazy for thinking of going ex-pat as his strategy is to live close to a hospital and live like a cyborg with wires, tubes and bags hanging off him.

I think I've failed him as a son when I tell him that I don't have the strength or courage to live like he does. When this gig is up, I'm ready to move on without much fuss.