Fun tropical

scouse

Jan 3, 2002
Can anyone give me some info on the Fun Tropical hotel in the North of the island. We are visiting the resort in April for one week.
Many thanks ,
scouse

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
Fun Tropicale

My wife and I will be visiting Fun Tropicale/Fun Royale for the fourth time in February 02. We really enjoy the resort. The staff is wonderful. The food is great. The guests are very interesting. The resort has a very homey feel. It is not a posh,luxury resort by any ones standard, but how much time do you actually spend in your room while you are on vacation? The resort is remodeling, and upgrading the facilities each year.

I have read the reviews on the resort, and I think the negative opinions are grossly unfair. We have never had a bad experience at the resort.

ROBERTO

Jan 23, 2002
I concurred with Snowbird. I have been more than three times at Fun Tropical and I just love it. It is not too expensive to stay there and the food is great. You should try the Brazilian Restaurant, it is fabulous. Staff are very friendly and they are a good mix of foreigner. American, Canadian, German, English.

I highly recommend it.