The DR1 Community

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The start of 2016 that marks the 20th anniversary of dr1.com brings me to focus on the DR1 Community.

In a recent Ted Talks presentation, psychiatrist Robert Waldinger, the director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development, the longest ongoing study on happiness, says that relationships make the difference: family, friends and community.

At the start of this year, I would like to give thanks to all of you that over the years have been and continue to be part of the DR1 Community.

In the words of Waldinger, these relationships are best for the mainstay of the human brain. He explains it does not matter if there is bickering day in and day out as long as people really feel they can count on the other one in times of need, when the going gets tough.

In its own virtual way, that has been the DR1 Community.

May the start of this year bring the best for all!

http://www.ted.com/talks/robert_wal...e_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Off topic non-relevant posts deleted.

I suggest in 2016, some posters read posts, digest what is actually being said, go make a coffee, ask for some help from a friend if needed and then respond if they truly have anything of any value to add.

Carry on...