german arrested in sosua for beating his partner

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
A "young lady" of my acquaintance here was sporting a red eye and when I asked her how she got it she told me a gringo had refused to pay her and after an argument he hit her. "I hit him with a bottle though", she said. It's a common enough story.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
A "young lady" of my acquaintance here was sporting a red eye and when I asked her how she got it she told me a gringo had refused to pay her and after an argument he hit her. "I hit him with a bottle though", she said. It's a common enough story.

I would rather ride a moto on the wrong side of the roadway, going in the wrong direction in traffic, blindfolded than not pay a chica in Sosua

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Nothing like a little hooker and john drama to spice up the forum.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Abuela called at 3 am, come home, baby needs milk... TLN Cancelled..
lol

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well we had a prof woman yelling at a tourist years ago 2 am in the streets woke me up she was mad ....someone threw a couple of water balloons at her...she went away...wet shoes and all

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
I thought it was a stock photo which is why I asked. I've seen pretty gruesome photos in DR press.

I don't know anything about the couple or have any additional facts, but she goes to the hospital, and the only injury listed is a bruised cheek. There are no photos. There is not a lot of detail.

Either way, he's in trouble now.