Burundanga, Scopolamine, Devil's Breath.....How common is this in D.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superpana

Jul 2, 2015
Greetings everyone. How common is theft by the usage of Burundanda in D.R? My girlfriends coworker in Punta Cana was a victim of Burundanga earlier this week, she was shopping on the streets of Higuey. They took he purse, credit cards, and cell phone. She got home and her mom looked at her and said where is your stuff??? She said, I do not know?.....All I remember is some motoconcho guy asking me If I needed a ride to which I said no thanks, and next thing I know, I'm home with none of my belongings? I was watching a local Sosua TV show called Detras Del Rumor, and the host mentioned some John who was recently taken for a couple of grands and all his documents.....the poor guy is going crazy, since all he remembers is taking the cuero back to the hotel and nothing more. I would like to hear from anyone on the forum regarding similar experiences or any tips on avoiding being a victim, or what to look out for. This is a serious topic, but for those who have no idea of what this drug can do, just check out this vice documentary and see for yourselves......I pray none of you ever fall victim to this drug, be safe everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
There's nothing you can do about the effects once you've become a victim. All you can do is try to avoid the type of places and people where you may fall victim to it.

I haven't heard that scopolomine is a particularly worrisome scourge in the DR, but if it becomes one you can rest assured that no one would want to vacation there anymore because the Dominican government and law enforcement will not be able to curb its abuse.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There's nothing you can do about the effects once you've become a victim. All you can do is try to avoid the type of places and people where you may fall victim to it.

Indeed, but that is a warning falling on deaf ears.

I haven't heard that scopolomine is a particularly worrisome scourge in the DR, but if it becomes one you can rest assured that no one would want to vacation there anymore because the Dominican government and law enforcement will not be able to curb its abuse.

Like many things of this nature, the claims of how it can be administered (like blowing scopalamine/Burundunga dust at you that will incapacitate you) and its effects are probably exaggerated and stated in half truths along with sensational news reports by the press. We all know how accurate the press is here in the DR.

Nevertheless, caution is always advised.

Superpana

Jul 2, 2015
Thanks for sharing. My girlfriends coworker is a professional woman, and would not have willingly given up her phone or handbag. All she kept saying was I felt like I was hipnotized or under a spell. Other than that, she has very little recollection. She said if she saw the concho guy again, she would not recognize him. That is the danger of this drug, it allows for very little recollection.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
While I have no doubt that something happened to the woman in the OP, I have major doubts about what exactly happened.

If it really was that easy, there would be stories like hers every day and every where. Everyone from the man or woman on the street to leaders of nations falling under this magical drugs spell..

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
While I have no doubt that something happened to the woman in the OP, I have major doubts about what exactly happened.

If it really was that easy, there would be stories like hers every day and every where. Everyone from the man or woman on the street to leaders of nations falling under this magical drugs spell..

Its like rape only some get reported. And some of the women do get raped. tred lightly with this drug it is very dangerious. The people useing it are very professional in its application. Dont go to pee and leave your bottle of beer open on the table. And dont get bumped into and stop to apoligise or you will find out how it works. They have many ways to intoxicate you eaven if you have been a victom previously. If you want to see how many are victoms go to the building next to the Palace of justice second floor all victome are sent there to report the event.When I went their were 35 people men and women reporting and they said that was a slow day.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016

In Panama everyone knows someone to which this has happened, except the thing that is supposedly used there leaves the victim permanently confused. I have been introduced to maybe five people who seem retarded and told later that the person used to be fine until they were hit with this drug.
I am still quite skeptical however.
Der Fish

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
I've never believed that this drug is that easy to administer. If it was, it would be know globally and used constantly.

There wouldn't be a gringo in the Caribbean that wouldn't have been hit and robbed. I think the drug that does this that is easy to administer is a thief's pipe dream. There would be a trade in the drug itself.

I always find it funny that most, present one excluded, of these "drugged" stories involve alcohol as well.

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
well, believe it or not - but its easy. you just need to swallow it.
sometimes even the opticians use atropine to make your eye muscles more "relaxed", which will give you few momemnts of blurry vision...err moments i mean

I've never believed that this drug is that easy to administer. If it was, it would be know globally and used constantly.

There wouldn't be a gringo in the Caribbean that wouldn't have been hit and robbed. I think the drug that does this that is easy to administer is a thief's pipe dream. There would be a trade in the drug itself.

I always find it funny that most, present one excluded, of these "drugged" stories involve alcohol as well.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and the white flower....ive been growing similiar white flowers for a long time... they point up when they open and smell devine...
i also was toldby a thai lady frend that when she was a child in thail. part of her chores was to gather this flower afterthe bloom...she told me her uncle would dry it out and smoke it...(when he had no money for beer)...
ive always called it moon flowers.....they are trumpet shaped white flowers that die in the next day ...then the seeds pods grow into a prickly round...they are perenials and if you dont pay attention to their removal every springtime they keep coming back,,,,
the seed pod is supposed to be halluc...and dangerous....
ive never tried the pods....buy have rolled the flowers...

KITTU

May 13, 2015
They grow in abundance in the indian subcontinent and used to play with the pod while we were children, I know that the milk from this plant is pretty for health and especially eyes. Now i wonder why i act crazy sometimes :p

Superpana

Jul 2, 2015
100% correct in your description Chic. It is a very beautiful flower, but with a deadly secret! Talk about the beauty and the beast! In Peru Shamans give you what is called T? de Campana/Bell Tea in order for you to travel to the spirit world and back.....To all the skeptics......The plant by itself is not enough to create the desired effect, you need to combine the right chemicals in the right amount to create the drug. The reason it is not rampant is that not everyone has access to the flowers, or the ingredients to make quality scopolamine, plus since there are so many skeptics, that is probably another reason people do not bother to test it out. Roofies, GBH, exctasy all do the same thing........so why would you doubt scopolamine??? The only difference between those drugs and scopolamine/Datura is that it is much more potent than the aforementioned.

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
you sure that you put it away ?
sometimes your posts are really really...deliriious:laugh::laugh:
and the white flower....ive been growing similiar white flowers for a long time... they point up when they open and smell devine...
i also was toldby a thai lady frend that when she was a child in thail. part of her chores was to gather this flower afterthe bloom...she told me her uncle would dry it out and smoke it...(when he had no money for beer)...
ive always called it moon flowers.....they are trumpet shaped white flowers that die in the next day ...then the seeds pods grow into a prickly round...they are perenials and if you dont pay attention to their removal every springtime they keep coming back,,,,
the seed pod is supposed to be halluc...and dangerous....
ive never tried the pods....buy have rolled the flowers...

Last edited:

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
first time I hear that extasy makes you "delirious zombie"... rather opposite.
and as for datura - it's deliriant. it's not psychedelic or even euforiant. it will give you just pure delirium out of control, where you wont see difference between it and reality.
Roofies, GBH, exctasy all do the same thing........so why would you doubt scopolamine??? The only difference between those drugs and scopolamine/Datura is that it is much more potent than the aforementioned.

Superpana

Jul 2, 2015
The reason I made the comparison is because the one thing these drugs have in common is that they lower your inhibition level therefore opening you up to certain behavior you might not normally engage in. Scopolamine is obviously much more intense that any of these drugs, but they all have the power to lower your inhibitions. I know a drug of type sounds a bit too far fetched, but Nazi Dr. Mengele used it in Germany, and the CIA has also researched and used it has a truth serum. The only negative is that along with the truth, you do provoke Some hallucinations which is a byproduct of the chemical makeup.......So believe or not, will not discredit its efficacy.

R3cycle

Sep 20, 2013
Are you saying that someone in a disco will put a drug in my beer (for free)?

are you sure?

Where can I find this guy?

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Are you saying that someone in a disco will put a drug in my beer (for free)?

are you sure?

Where can I find this guy?

After i went to the Building next to the Palicio of justice to register the amount of the robbery.A woman was there with a picture she had from her home securiry camera. It was the same woman that drugged my wife. She said the woman was arrested and at the placio of poliece and to go see if i could get our money back. Arriving at the monkey house it was pandomonium. I waited in the hall they said i could not enter. At this time a police woman came by with two women in hand cuffs. They were under 5 foot tall and so dirty you would not believe it. My wife commented to me all the money they stole from us and they can not eaven afford a bath. Theese two were not the ones that drugged my wife but we stayed a while hoping their were more. The pioice kept moving us down the hall saying to leave. Another woman who had been robbed came in recognised one of the women in cuffs and started attacking her. Quite a show for a while. We were then all expelled from the area. On the way out i asked A police woman what she knew of the crime. She said the work in groups of 2-3 one man and 2 women. They use diffrent modes to drug you beside the lottery ticket scam. The lotery scam she said was to get you close enough to place their hand on your bare skin. Or shake their hair in your face [Drug is in hair also] They have sample perfume and candy also she said. I asked her why they did not get drugged by their own source. She said they put cotten in their nostrals and ears and spray their body skin with hair spry. At this point i asked her if she thought they would ever get our money back and she just gave me a look that was unbelieveable. She said they will get the money not you. That happened 5 years ago. Never heard from the poliece nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.