Las Terrenas Gym

zurbs

Aug 30, 2011
Can anyone tell me if there is a gym in Las Terrenas that I can buy a weekly pass for. Thanks

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Heading away from the sea on the main street keep going up and past the Mi Corazon restaurant
you will find one on your left just before the new hardware store. If you hit the Esso bomba you have gone too far.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Heading away from the sea on the main street keep going up and past the Mi Corazon restaurant
you will find one on your left just before the new hardware store. If you hit the Esso bomba you have gone too far.

It doesn't look too appealing from the outside. Is it any good ? Do women go there ? I thought it was for the increasing numbers of guy who do weights and steroids.

Samana_Sanchez

Nov 22, 2014
Highly recommend this gym its run by a french guy, he also has a few Dominicans who work as personal trainers there.
Women do attend, they also do classes which are quite popular too.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
It doesn't look too appealing from the outside. Is it any good ? Do women go there ? I thought it was for the increasing numbers of guy who do weights and steroids.

It has many treadmills, eliptical machines and rowing machines along with free weights and nautilus machines. It is an open air facility so go in the morning before it gets too hot out. It is a decent place to work out.