Toilet seat up or down.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Remember that First world argument? She thinks he should put the toilet seat down after peeing, and if he happens to not notice it is down and pees with it that way he catches Hell. Does any one know of a woman who carries that argument here? I dominicana that is? Just got to thinking of that past night reading something on a different forum. My lady is as apt to sit on the porcelain as to bother to put the seat down and i did meet one Dominicana who assured me that once as a teenager she sat on a broken toilet seat and it pinched her butt severely and she kept the toilet seat up out of the fear one would bite her again.
Der Fish

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
It's been my experince that most Dom. toilets don't hahe seats. So I guess it's not the same here.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If there is a toilet seat, and if I were a woman and wanted it down, I would make damm sure it was down before my butt touched water.
Why is this so hard for women to understand. Its not like you have an option of standing up and looking at the toilet while your taking a whiz.
I think you should put it back up when your done. That way no one can dribble on it and you will have control.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I been to a few households that the toilet seat has a mechanism that automatically places the seat down. I hate it because us men have to hold the seat up to use.

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
I've always wondered where all the toilet seats go.

How the hell do you break a toilet seat in the first place? I've never had one break on me in my life.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Think of the seat as an indicator of your status. While married I did the gentlemanly thing and raised and lowered as required.
As a single man I go for the permantly raised position. No if, ands, or butts. Having tried them all over the years including
outhouses, it comes down to personal preference. Had a friend who kept his outhouse toilet seat warm by the wood stove in his cabin. His female visitors loved him for that. A boy sits on the toilet and says," Brr! That seat is cold". A man sits on a toilet and says," Brr! That waters cold". Sorry people. I gotta go!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Having pinched my butt cheek in a toilet seat I can understand someone being leery about it happening again. My first wife got out of bed to pee just shortly after I did at about two am and I had forgot to put the seat down. All I heard was slash, loud cursing in Italian and then I was pushed out of bed with a 120 lbs of wet and mad Italiana beating on me. Hard to protect yourself when you are laughing. I have never forgotten, I always put the seat down when I'm finished.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I've always wondered where all the toilet seats go.

How the hell do you break a toilet seat in the first place? I've never had one break on me in my life.

Depends on what the toilet seat is made of. I have seen one be broken just by slamming it down, one if the cheap plastic ones! Take an old fashioned wooden one and it too by constant use be broken. The open front type more easily by slamming and one day soon one wing or the other may break off. But that doesn't leave a but pinching situation. That would tajke a full seat broken by a heavy slam, or a 400 lb wife!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
whenever its easy I do exactly what my wife wants and this is an easy one. Never saw an explanation of the no toilet seat deal in the DR. Where is dv8, she might know

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
What I find absolutely amazing is a Thread about a toilet seat up or down gets 435 views and 17 replies, seriously, what does that tell you.......

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
What I find absolutely amazing is a Thread about a toilet seat up or down gets 435 views and 17 replies, seriously, what does that tell you.......

Reminds me of sixty years ago or so a guy bet his friends he could write song about taking a bath and make a hit out of it, So he did "Splish Splash I was taking a bath" And did sell a million copies. If i could I'd link To Splish Splash by Bobby Daryn.
Der Fish

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

I bet you'd think differently Barry, if it was your a$$ that went deep into the toilet.....

hahaha