senator gifts 100k pesos to the policemen who killed 3 criminals

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
It is interesting to read the commentaries of the Dominicans to this story , mainly praising the police but others not so happy about the killings. I suppose that sums up the views of contributors in DR1 also , some for this type of justice and others rather wary . I used to be in the wary camp but having witnessed these delinquents and how ruthless they are , I am now of the view that police only now need the slightest provocation to fire at these people. it is hard to see any other solution to this growing problem .
There is no doubt in my mind that these delinquents would have no hesitation in killing others , so they die by their code.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Two options when dealing with these delinquents. Lock them up with a revolving door so they can be released and feel
empowered to commit more crimes without fear of punishment OR shoot them dead. I personally have no problem with
how the police handled these scum.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
Just don't forget that the only difference between the police and these criminals is the uniform.

They are from the same barrios, same stupidity level, they commit the same type of crimes, they shoot at the slightest provocation, .... can be continued forever. Absolutely no difference, only the uniform.

These policias got their reward from the senator.... others will get their rewards by robbing somebody, or by taking bribes from narcos, etc.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
and where did the senator get the 100,000......politicians are same as the thieves ,same as the police