Credit when credit is due

ken kopas

Jun 22, 2003
Twice now I have used Cargo Express Corp./Mandi's Travel from Worcester, MA (508-797-5595) to ship household items to the North Coast, both times items were delivered to my door, when they said they would be and undamaged. This last time we shipped two pieces of very old and delicate furniture, Jose of Mandi's Travel did an excellent job of packing, he assured that they would not be damaged and he was right, they were delivered to our door, unpacked and put in place.....all for $150USD!!!!!

I would recommend them to anybody shipping from up that way.

Ken

Jan 9, 2004
Twice now I have used Cargo Express Corp./Mandi's Travel from Worcester, MA (508-797-5595) to ship household items to the North Coast, both times items were delivered to my door, when they said they would be and undamaged. This last time we shipped two pieces of very old and delicate furniture, Jose of Mandi's Travel did an excellent job of packing, he assured that they would not be damaged and he was right, they were delivered to our door, unpacked and put in place.....all for $150USD!!!!!

I would recommend them to anybody shipping from up that way.

Ken

Thanks Ken. With your permission, I will give a copy of your rec to Jose.

Over the years, I have sent appliances, couches and well over 50 boxes through them....with the same quality results.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2