Nudist cruise to stop in samana in february

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I hope they don't scare off the whales. I haven't had a chance to do that tour yet.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
So long as they keep their clothes on when leaving the ship with wallets in hand, I don't see the difference.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
I just wanna know if they all will be coming ashore nekkid as dv8 puts it.. Love to see how that would go over..

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
Don't worry. There will be plenty of whales. Ironically, nudist groups don't seem to attract the people you'd want to see nude.

bubba

Dec 15, 2003
I have noticed that people that are on a nude beach really should not be seen nude in public.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Dominicans are kind of PRUDISH when it comes to open NUDITY..
Ironic right, esp considering that they will sleep with gringos for leche money..
but I will be interested how this flies

There are TOPLESS women on Cayo Levantado .. I have seen that for sure.. but not NUDE, never see that
and . if they try it there its not gonna go over too well, imo.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i assume (pun not intended) that they do not go around naked in the ports of call?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
are the waiters naked on the cruise?

I don't want any schlongs dragging through my scrambled eggs at the breakfast buffet.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Ill whip off my duds and go to jail with the women. Havent had any fun lately. Hope the women like rice beans and veners!

Like the old joke, a good friend brings you smokes when you are in jail, but a true friend is sitting there beside you saying "But we sure had fun didn't we?"

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Don't worry. There will be plenty of whales. Ironically, nudist groups don't seem to attract the people you'd want to see nude.

My condo in season. I don't wear sunglasses when I pass the pool.just blackout eye-shades and carry a white stick,so as not to see things that offend my senses....AAArghh!

Now,the South of France in summer..........Nice (Or Nice)

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Dominicans are kind of PRUDISH when it comes to open NUDITY..
Ironic right, esp considering that they will sleep with gringos for leche money..
but I will be interested how this flies

There are TOPLESS women on Cayo Levantado .. I have seen that for sure.. but not NUDE, never see that
and . if they try it there its not gonna go over too well, imo.

Walk along the beach in Cabarete. You will see topless women(mostly European who tend to be less prudish) on the beach. Been on nude beaches in Greece, St. Martin, etc. Never titilating, always interesting! Best nude beach. The old Hedonism 2 in Negril. Really interesting limbo dancing around the nude hot tub and the bar at night.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Walk along the beach in Cabarete. You will see topless women(mostly European who tend to be less prudish) on the beach. Been on nude beaches in Greece, St. Martin, etc. Never titilating, always interesting! Best nude beach. The old Hedonism 2 in Negril. Really interesting limbo dancing around the nude hot tub and the bar at night.

I been to NUDE, as in Totally nude.. Mudbaths, and Beaches.. and Topless, since I was a little boy...in Europe mostly,
and Yes Hedonism also, but was not impressed with Hedonism at all.
Long Island NY had better NUDE beaches back in the day.. As Does Sandy Hook NJ ( Gateway Natilonal Park) to this day..less than half hour from where I live in fact.. I have seen it all there..whacky stuff

Nude Beaches, They not hard to find. if you want to seek them out.

But My point was that TOPLESS is deemed ok or "tolerated" in the DR, yes I know.

but. imo, totally NUDE, will NOT FLY in the DR
.. Never. imo...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I been to NUDE, as in Totally nude.. Mudbaths, and Beaches.. and Topless, since I was a little boy...in Europe mostly,
Long Island NY had better NUDE beaches back in the day.. As Does Sandy Hook NJ ( Gateway Natilonal Park) to this day..less than half hour from where I live in fact.. I have seen it all there..whacky stuff

But My point was that TOPLESS is deemed ok or "tolerated" in the DR, yes I know.

.. Never. imo...

I believe that there are nude resorts in the DR. As far as nude on the beach I have seen this on Punta Popi and on Playa Las Ballenas topless with a thong. For the most part no you won't find a "nude beach" in the DR but you won't find people coming off a cruise ship without clothes either.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

Hedonism 2 was the original nude beach in the region, and the girls were fine there. not to mention the pool with the glass wall, where the girls would flash the disco patrons, showing off some snatch to the onlookers.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

.. Never. imo...

maybe you can say why you were not impressed with Hedonism....