Crazy babe!

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I was driving down the main drag here in Puerto Plata today, I stopped at an intersection and was arguing with the stupe who tries to dirty up windshields. When what to my wondering eyes did appear but a crazy broad on a pasola. She pulled up on the left side of my guagua and twisted around and was grabbing at her back. I noticed that she had her bra unfastened and was trying to get it rehooked. I asked my lady if I should step out and help her. But the light changed before I had a chance to do so. Broad twisted her handle grip and sped off with one hand still behind her back fighting with the recalcitrant bra when her bike jumped up onto the side walk. She finally stood in one place and got her clothes back as the should be.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
You meet the nicest people on pasolas in PP. And you are a real gentlemen wanting to help a lady in distress.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I was driving down the main drag here in Puerto Plata today, I stopped at an intersection and was arguing with the stupe who tries to dirty up windshields. When what to my wondering eyes did appear but a crazy broad on a pasola. She pulled up on the left side of my guagua and twisted around and was grabbing at her back. I noticed that she had her bra unfastened and was trying to get it rehooked. I asked my lady if I should step out and help her. But the light changed before I had a chance to do so. Broad twisted her handle grip and sped off with one hand still behind her back fighting with the recalcitrant bra when her bike jumped up onto the side walk. She finally stood in one place and got her clothes back as the should be.

That's a great story fish, but I much prefer the one you told about your bloody roids