I am overdue...
I got the 10yr pass , 13-14 yrs ago.

STI preferably but SD is OK too.

thanks

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
My wife had it done at HOMS in Santiago

I am interested information on possible getting it done in Puerto Plata?

Bob K

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Thx Bob... stick with the STI hospitals....my opinion

I bet Union Medica does it.... just need a contact.... or HOMS
I have insurance

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Colonoscopy why you can get the same information from a ultrasound and less chance of being killed like
Michael Rooney of 60 minuets

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My first and only one was done about two months ago by Dr. Milciades Cruz at the Centro M?dico Cibao. Excellent. Painless. Got the photos on my phone.

Of course I had help.

But he is good at what he does.
There is also Dr. Ruben Russel at HOMS..perhaps #1 in the area...so are his prices..
But he IS good.

HB

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I remember that Cobraboy posted about having one in Santiago. As I recall, he was pleased with the care he received
Thx Bob... stick with the STI hospitals....my opinion

I agree completely with WW about avoiding Puerto Plata medical care. My latest "disaster" was about a year and a half ago. Orthopedist told me I had a rotator cuff tear and sent me for physical therapy - which was exquisitely painful. When I was in the US visiting family, I saw an ortho there, who asked me, after reading my x-rays, " Did anyone ever tell you that you broke your shoulder?"

Sorry, but there is no excuse IMO for missing the diagnosis of a fractured humerus!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
My wife had it done at HOMS in Santiago

I am interested information on possible getting it done in Puerto Plata?

Bob K
Not Puerta Plata but I have seen two of these doctors, Dr. Nicolas Rodríguez and his daughter Dra. Arlini Rodríguez , Both Urologists and she speaks English. Her father is always very busy. I have also seen Dr. Fausto Hernández, very good. All these Urologists work out of Union Medica. https://urologicodelcibao.com/doctores/

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I have a camera on a cable that connects to my cell phone. I will do it for 4,000 pesos. Includes on large Barcelo free.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro