laptop repair Sosua

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I know about the place behind Bailey's and the computer place in the Encargopaq plaza but was wondering if anyone could recommend either one or some other place or person. Thanks.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I know about the place behind Bailey's and the computer place in the Encargopaq plaza but was wondering if anyone could recommend either one or some other place or person. Thanks.

Try Marco at Rocky's. Best guy around. A friend to many of us.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
I agree Marco at Rocky's. I had a really bad experience with the folks behind Bailey's.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Perhaps my experience with the folks behind Bailey's was an exception to the norm.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I used the place behind Bailys twice. Once to replace my keyboard and second to replace the screen/monitor. Both jobs done perfectly and very reasonable price. I would use them again with no problem.

Bob K

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I used the place behind Bailys twice. Once to replace my keyboard and second to replace the screen/monitor. Both jobs done perfectly and very reasonable price. I would use them again with no problem.

Bob K

I also had several good experiences with Ramon? , funny name for a German I thought? He was good reasonable and prompt.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
The place behind Baileys has been there a long time and we have purchased several items from them. We will go in and talk to them. Thanks.