Hai all

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi friends i am new to this forum. Hope all doing well. Thank you

Do you have any connection with the DR? Your into should include, what, where and how. Unless you have something to contribute that has something to do with the Dominican Republic than please move on to another website.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
LTSteve not a warm welcome.......moderators will look after if there is any issues with spam etc.

Do your job then. I have seen at least 10-15 people who post and their intro is not sufficient. Most post once and are never heard of again. Perhaps as the moderator you can ask the questions that I do. Most of these people have no connection to the DR. Come on man!!!!!!!!!!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Do your job then. I have seen at least 10-15 people who post and their intro is not sufficient. Most post once and are never heard of again. Perhaps as the moderator you can ask the questions that I do. Most of these people have no connection to the DR. Come on man!!!!!!!!!!

There is "NO MINIMUM" number of posts or words needed to be a member of DR1.

Lucky you, all you have to do is stay away from the New Members Introductions forum, unlike us who must monitor all the crap like this.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
What is who trying to prove whom guilty of?

spam.jpg.....................

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

Who cares, and why does this get you so upset.........
It doesn't cost you anything, you don't like the way the Mods handle this Forum...........
Maybe it's time for YOU to look for another.........

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Who cares, and why does this get you so upset.........
It doesn't cost you anything, you don't like the way the Mods handle this Forum...........
Maybe it's time for YOU to look for another.........

to handle the forum you actually have to asked some questions of new posters. If the introduction is one sentence that might be an indication that they have no connection with the DR. That is not very difficult to figure out. Stop defending people who aren't being a moderator and just play dumb and won't ask people for a simple intro of who, what, and where? I don't think that is too much to ask. The original poster was a great example of simply not having a clue about the DR. Hai all!!!!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
to handle the forum you actually have to asked some questions of new posters. If the introduction is one sentence that might be an indication that they have no connection with the DR. That is not very difficult to figure out. Stop defending people who aren't being a moderator and just play dumb and won't ask people for a simple intro of who, what, and where? I don't think that is too much to ask. The original poster was a great example of simply not having a clue about the DR. Hai all!!!!

New posters will give info when They are ready and feel comfortable.............
THAT is their right........
You have your point of view and I have mine..........
Leave it at that........
PM Robert, a Mod for this forum, and tell him he's not doing his job, enjoy