It happened again! Almost killed a drunk, passed out in the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Two days ago, it was a Gringo laying in the middle of the road by the Texaco station. He was easy to see, and everyone was swerving around him.

Last night, around 1am, I damn near ran over a Dominican guy lying in the middle of the road. Same place. Only, this guy was too drunk to get up. It was dark, no traffic, and he came inches from me driving right over him. A couple motoconchos came and drug him off the street. And, like the Gringo a couple days ago, he had a bottle of booze in each hand!

WTF is going on. Is this some sort of Sosua dare I don't know about?

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Two days ago, it was a Gringo laying in the middle of the road by the Texaco station. He was easy to see, and everyone was swerving around him.

Last night, around 1am, I damn near ran over a Dominican guy lying in the middle of the road. Same place. Only, this guy was too drunk to get up. It was dark, no traffic, and he came inches from me driving right over him. A couple motoconchos came and drug him off the street. And, like the Gringo a couple days ago, he had a bottle of booze in each hand!

WTF is going on. Is this some sort of Sosua dare I don't know about?

The Dominican's name was Johnny and yes somebody ran him over. He made a habit of passing out on the street.

RIP.........Johnny.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Trying out for speed bump of the year. Just get there first before William gets the rum.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Well the guy died because he had major problems. Was it inevitable..........yes. But really you should be ashamed of yourselves. William if that's how you get your rum consider getting a job.

Last edited:

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Well the guy died because he had major problems. Was it inevitable..........yes. But really you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Get a life already. This is the DR. If you want to lay down in the middle of the road to have a nap during you drunk fest well then good for you. If not then DON'T.
But don't go handing out dislikes because you don't quite get it.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
dv8 if that's the case I stand corrected. A lot of Dominicans I know claimed he croaked. As for some people on this site go back to your free rum.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dv8 if that's the case I stand corrected. A lot of Dominicans I know claimed he croaked. As for some people on this site go back to your free rum.

FB comment on DdR page says: siempre anda borracho este muchacho.....era obio que pasaria algo algun dia....
i will see if there are any updates or info on other sites tomorrow.

i checked their FB and according to the latest comments it seems like he is alive, just head injuries.
https://www.facebook.com/detrasdelrumor

Last edited:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
After seeing those lovely pics, I'm in need of drink this morning too.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
WOW, what a day! Johnny the dumbass drunk lives, WilliamWebster can still poach his rum and Melphis gets another speed bump. Another day in paradise. It really doesn't get any better......right?

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
WOW, what a day! Johnny the dumbass drunk lives, WilliamWebster can still poach his rum and Melphis gets another speed bump. Another day in paradise. It really doesn't get any better......right?

Right. Now you seem to be getting it. Not worth getting your panties in a knot over. Hope Johnnys OK. The thing is there will always be another Johnny and there will always be a bunch of us that can find humor in this cartoon world country we choose to live in.
So go have a drink but don't take a nap in the middle of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.